Life.
My Mrs said why can't you be like your brother and be sensible and in the next breath says he is a boring fucker I'm glad you ain't like him.....cant win either way..
(10-18-2022, 11:46 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: My Mrs said why can't you be like your brother and be sensible and in the next breath says he is a boring fucker I'm glad you ain't like him.....cant win either way..

I think that’s what I was trying to say
(10-18-2022, 11:46 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: My Mrs said why can't you be like your brother and be sensible and in the next breath says he is a boring fucker I'm glad you ain't like him.....cant win either way..

I'd be more concerned that my Mrs knew how exciting or dull my brother was at fucking!! Smile
Life's abitch then you die.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-18-2022, 12:43 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 11:46 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: My Mrs said why can't you be like your brother and be sensible and in the next breath says he is a boring fucker I'm glad you ain't like him.....cant win either way..

I'd be more concerned that my Mrs knew how exciting or dull my brother r was at fucking!! Smile
He is a top bloke but Jesus he is so predictable......

(10-18-2022, 12:43 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

I'd be more concerned that my Mrs knew how exciting or dull my brother was at fucking!! Smile

Ah wrong choice of words........ Angel
(10-18-2022, 09:31 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 05:58 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 03:51 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 11:42 AM)Jezstatham Wrote: Judging by the replies I think you've just joined the club we are all in!. I hit 50 the wife bought me a ukelele then announced she was moving out. Luckily my mom helped me out with paying her off and I kept the house and kids. We still get on. In the 7 years since i've been out and had relationships with a few great women and the dingle lady I currently see is for keeps I think. Life's just beginning mate try and enjoy it as much as you can!!

Around half of marriages fail. I was in a group of 6 lads who hung around together for years after leaving school. Three of us are on our first marriage and the other 3 divorced.
Tough on Birdy, but what he's going through isn't unusual and he needs to bear this in mind on the adjustment ahead.
Of the 3 mates split from their first Mrs, one has remarried and another has the life of an international playboy in his mid 50s. Life goes on.

Is it FF?

Arf. 

I’ve been divorced for 22 years now and had a few serious relationships since, but have certainly had a lot of fun over the years being single. 

Life is far too short to be unhappy and I was unhappily married and so bailed out as I thought that would be better for my children in the long run.

Some marriages just run out of gas. Mine did. Doesn't mean the end of everything for anyone concerned, or that there has to be any twattishness. It took a little time, but overall our kids have gained two great step-parents and two happier parents, who still get on.
(10-18-2022, 03:22 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 09:31 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 05:58 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 03:51 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 11:42 AM)Jezstatham Wrote: Judging by the replies I think you've just joined the club we are all in!. I hit 50 the wife bought me a ukelele then announced she was moving out. Luckily my mom helped me out with paying her off and I kept the house and kids. We still get on. In the 7 years since i've been out and had relationships with a few great women and the dingle lady I currently see is for keeps I think. Life's just beginning mate try and enjoy it as much as you can!!

Around half of marriages fail. I was in a group of 6 lads who hung around together for years after leaving school. Three of us are on our first marriage and the other 3 divorced.
Tough on Birdy, but what he's going through isn't unusual and he needs to bear this in mind on the adjustment ahead.
Of the 3 mates split from their first Mrs, one has remarried and another has the life of an international playboy in his mid 50s. Life goes on.

Is it FF?

Arf. 

I’ve been divorced for 22 years now and had a few serious relationships since, but have certainly had a lot of fun over the years being single. 

Life is far too short to be unhappy and I was unhappily married and so bailed out as I thought that would be better for my children in the long run.

Some marriages just run out of gas. Mine did. Doesn't mean the end of everything for anyone concerned, or that there has to be any twattishness. It took a little time, but overall our kids have gained two great step-parents and two happier parents, who still get on.

You sure it wasnt the LavvRO posts....?
Arf. Big Grin
(10-17-2022, 10:13 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Sucks doesn't it?

I'm 40 next month, at the weekend while away with friends wife and I have decided to separate, relatively amicable right now. Just too much wrong to fix now after everything. 

So at 40 I'll be freshly seperated, single Dad who may even have to move back in to my fucking parents judging by cost of living down in the South West.

Therefore, if I seem stressed and short tempered, and really not up for dealing with shit in here, that's why.

A weekend away with a friend's wife?

You randy badger.