Life.
(10-17-2022, 11:42 AM)Jezstatham Wrote: Judging by the replies I think you've just joined the club we are all in!. I hit 50 the wife bought me a ukelele then announced she was moving out. Luckily my mom helped me out with paying her off and I kept the house and kids. We still get on. In the 7 years since i've been out and had relationships with a few great women and the dingle lady I currently see is for keeps I think. Life's just beginning mate try and enjoy it as much as you can!!

Around half of marriages fail. I was in a group of 6 lads who hung around together for years after leaving school. Three of us are on our first marriage and the other 3 divorced.
Tough on Birdy, but what he's going through isn't unusual and he needs to bear this in mind on the adjustment ahead.
Of the 3 mates split from their first Mrs, one has remarried and another has the life of an international playboy in his mid 50s. Life goes on.
(10-17-2022, 03:51 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 11:42 AM)Jezstatham Wrote: Judging by the replies I think you've just joined the club we are all in!. I hit 50 the wife bought me a ukelele then announced she was moving out. Luckily my mom helped me out with paying her off and I kept the house and kids. We still get on. In the 7 years since i've been out and had relationships with a few great women and the dingle lady I currently see is for keeps I think. Life's just beginning mate try and enjoy it as much as you can!!

Around half of marriages fail. I was in a group of 6 lads who hung around together for years after leaving school. Three of us are on our first marriage and the other 3 divorced.
Tough on Birdy, but what he's going through isn't unusual and he needs to bear this in mind on the adjustment ahead.
Of the 3 mates split from their first Mrs, one has remarried and another has the life of an international playboy in his mid 50s. Life goes on.

What about the third mate?
Sorry to hear, Birdy.

Wishing you all the best.
(10-17-2022, 12:13 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: This place is like the series dear John.

For us older viewers

Bagsy being Kirk St Moritz!
Well I am to relationships what Putin is to European stability. If it's still amicable then that's good as the last thing you want is arguments and court battles for custody etc. The main thing in all of this, above everything by a million miles are your kids. Helping them through it and taking care of their feelings is the most important thing. Spend time with them, they will help you through this. I became much much closer  to mine after my split. You'll meet someone else and then you'll realise that the person you split with wasn't for you. You'll meet someone fantastic. Best of luck.

Is it FF?
In the form of his life.
(10-17-2022, 10:13 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Sucks doesn't it?

I'm 40 next month, at the weekend while away with friends wife and I have decided to separate, relatively amicable right now. Just too much wrong to fix now after everything. 

So at 40 I'll be freshly seperated, single Dad who may even have to move back in to my fucking parents judging by cost of living down in the South West.

Therefore, if I seem stressed and short tempered, and really not up for dealing with shit in here, that's why.

Sorry to hear this. Went through very similar just over 2 years ago at a similar age and all I can say is it does get better and some things also become clearer that you can’t see at the time. I’m incomparably happier now as are the most important people it impacted. In the mean time, stay level and spend time and energy wisely
Sorry to hear this Birdy, hope it all works out for you.
(10-17-2022, 05:58 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

Is it FF?

Big Grin Big Grin
(10-17-2022, 05:58 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

Is it FF?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin