Life.
Sucks doesn't it?

I'm 40 next month, at the weekend while away with friends wife and I have decided to separate, relatively amicable right now. Just too much wrong to fix now after everything. 

So at 40 I'll be freshly seperated, single Dad who may even have to move back in to my fucking parents judging by cost of living down in the South West.

Therefore, if I seem stressed and short tempered, and really not up for dealing with shit in here, that's why.
Fucking hell pal, sorry to hear this.
Sorry to hear that Birdy, keep your chin up, & stay strong.
Sorry to hear that mate.
In the form of his life.
(10-17-2022, 10:13 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Sucks doesn't it?

I'm 40 next month, at the weekend while away with friends wife and I have decided to separate, relatively amicable right now. Just too much wrong to fix now after everything. 

So at 40 I'll be freshly seperated, single Dad who may even have to move back in to my fucking parents judging by cost of living down in the South West.

Therefore, if I seem stressed and short tempered, and really not up for dealing with shit in here, that's why.

Sympathies my friend. Happened to me a long time ago, stayed anywhere I could rather than go back home. Fortunately met my current wife and have now been married for a very long time, hope your life takes a good path.
Sorry to hear that Birdy.
Sorry to hear this Birdie.

May not seem it right now, but it’s better to separate amicably than plough on with something that isn’t working. You’ve taken the hardest step.

Thoughts with you and your kids at this time.
Very sorry to hear this.

Agree with previous comments that it’s better to part amicably and stay friends as that will be better for your child.
I told you I’ll be back
Never nice when it happens mate, but it is life, as you say.

Happened to me at 42, now 10 years later, I am remarried and happier than I have ever been. Keep looking forward buddy, you are still young and have a lot of this life stuff ahead of you. Yes you'll take some knocks, but just keep looking forward.
Moving in with my parents isn't quite the disaster for me as it is for others if it goes that far. (Cornish knows my parents) they have a large house and totally get that I'd want freedom, I always had when I lived there prior to meeting my current soon to be ex wife. But still hardly impressive way to live my life.