2020 Holiday plans
Thinking of going to sidari in corfu first week in September.
(08-01-2020, 02:23 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 02:20 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 01:47 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Well it's a big birthday for me this year, so we had looked at doing something special... I wanted to go back to Mexico (which I love), but they're in a right mess with the virus, so that's out. Costa Rica is no good in November (high risk of being knackered up bu high rainfall)... Considered St Lucia, ridiculous cost nowadays...

Then we considered a small one in November, back to Morocco which was good, but again with the virus the way it is probably safest not to.

So now I'll probably have a bag of scratchings and a pint at a local boozer and call it that. Unless something changes rapidly.

Forever 21

I thought they'd closed down?? Wink

My hair means I can't claim 21...maybe 30 LOL

No.

What a preposterous thought. No Forever 21?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-01-2020, 09:19 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 10:00 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 09:38 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: August, 6 nights in Edinburgh for when we'd normally be enjoying the Festival.

6 nights for less than 1 in a normal August.

November, Wales for a week.

December TBC.

Subject to Covid...

Do you reckon Scotland will be opening the border by then. To be honest - much as I want to get back there - I wouldn't blame the Scots at all for shutting us out for a while longer.

Unless something catastrophic happens will be on the first flight to Edinburgh on Thursday morning. 

Won't half be weird being there in August without the hustle and bustle of the Festival. 

Looking forward to spending quality time up Arthur's Seat and lapping up a unique experience that will hopefully be once in a lifetime.

Get  there safely, and enjoy it when you do. I feel that we got here by the skin of our teeth.
Just got back from a few days in Costa Del Tipton.

Saw my folks/family for the first time this year.
GB for me, this year. Snowdonia later in the year and maybe a trek north of the border, virus permitting. That 500 mile thingy in a campervan sounds tempting, plus you get to stay as isolated as everyone would like. It's far from the end of the world for me to stay away from planes for a year or so.