Bravado hotting up for Villa in the play-offs
(04-17-2019, 05:20 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 04:58 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 04:53 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 04:45 PM)B36baggie Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 02:49 PM)The liquidator Wrote: its 5.15 at villa park it will be carnage it will make the semi final like a tea party

Not so sure about that. They will only give us 2k tickets not the near 6 that went in the cup, plus the police seem to have bucked their ideas up since that game.

I'm more about in Brum

Villa fans don't tend to hang around in central Brum, especially for derbies. Doubt there will be much trouble in Handsworth or the Jewellery Quarter either.

Some of the "lads" from the pub I use, decided to change pre match drinking habits before the night game with Villa this season. Instead of their usual (Black Country) venues they met up with some other young scallies at about 1PM and filled various pubs between Brum and The Hawthorns. The Royal Oak was rammed with Albion fans all afternoon preventing any Villa fans getting in. I normally wouldn't approve, but you have to laugh.

I've been going the oak for 30 years and the police chucked us out and put us down handsworth . It was a belter of a pub full of old rasters and what ever round you ordered it cost a tenner.  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bravado hotting up for Villa in the play-offs - by The liquidator - 04-17-2019, 05:28 PM