Bravado hotting up for Villa in the play-offs
(04-17-2019, 02:49 PM)The liquidator Wrote: its 5.15 at villa park it will be carnage it will make the semi final like a tea party

Not so sure about that. They will only give us 2k tickets not the near 6 that went in the cup, plus the police seem to have bucked their ideas up since that game.
(04-17-2019, 04:45 PM)B36baggie Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 02:49 PM)The liquidator Wrote: its 5.15 at villa park it will be carnage it will make the semi final like a tea party

Not so sure about that. They will only give us 2k tickets not the near 6 that went in the cup, plus the police seem to have bucked their ideas up since that game.

The policing was spot on in February. I can see Sky pushing for the evening slot

I'm more about in Brum
(04-17-2019, 04:53 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

I'm more about in Brum

Villa fans don't tend to hang around in central Brum, especially for derbies. Doubt there will be much trouble in Handsworth or the Jewellery Quarter either.
Don't worry Villa won't even make the play-offs.  We'll throw the Derby game if need be Wink
(04-17-2019, 04:58 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:

I'm more about in Brum

Villa fans don't tend to hang around in central Brum, especially for derbies. Doubt there will be much trouble in Handsworth or the Jewellery Quarter either.

Some of the "lads" from the pub I use, decided to change pre match drinking habits before the night game with Villa this season. Instead of their usual (Black Country) venues they met up with some other young scallies at about 1PM and filled various pubs between Brum and The Hawthorns. The Royal Oak was rammed with Albion fans all afternoon preventing any Villa fans getting in. I normally wouldn't approve, but you have to laugh.
(04-17-2019, 05:20 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

I'm more about in Brum

Some of the "lads" from the pub I use, decided to change pre match drinking habits before the night game with Villa this season. Instead of their usual (Black Country) venues they met up with some other young scallies at about 1PM and filled various pubs between Brum and The Hawthorns. The Royal Oak was rammed with Albion fans all afternoon preventing any Villa fans getting in. I normally wouldn't approve, but you have to laugh.

I've been going the oak for 30 years and the police chucked us out and put us down handsworth . It was a belter of a pub full of old rasters and what ever round you ordered it cost a tenner.  Big Grin
(04-17-2019, 05:28 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 05:20 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 04:45 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Not so sure about that. They will only give us 2k tickets not the near 6 that went in the cup, plus the police seem to have bucked their ideas up since that game.

I'm more about in Brum

I've been going the oak for 30 years and the police chucked us out and put us down handsworth . It was a belter of a pub full of old rasters and what ever round you ordered it cost a tenner.  Big Grin

Remember The Uplands Pub?
(04-17-2019, 11:52 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 12:35 AM)Statto Wrote: The only reason we are above them now is due to J-Rod’s cheating.

1 less point for us, two more for them puts us on 72 and them on 71. I think it's time to retire your username  Tongue

I was being sarcastic. I had a Villa mate come at me on Twitter saying this and it seems others share the view.  

I'm waiting for the penny to drop with them that they are talking utter bollocks.
If it turns out the second leg is at Albion under lights it can only serve to put all the seasons bizarre elements to one side and ensure all 24k Albion present are fully focused on the task at hand.

The real killer will be if the first leg turns into any kind of sizeable gap. I'd fancy us to turn them over from any kind of reasonable starting position at home.