How did you decide on your "Board names"...
(01-13-2022, 12:37 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: When I kicked off on here I was BearwoodBaggie as that's where I'm from. However I left Bearwood long before I discovered this and so had to think of a new username. Purely as I'm of an age where the New Romantic era was part of my growing up this name shot in my head as a play on words. It has nothing to do with an affinity of Spandau Ballet, although I have to admit I had a girlfriend from Halesowen who was mad on them at the time, and we did see them together at the Odeon in 1983, so there is a little bit of a soft spot for the band.

(01-13-2022, 12:36 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: Big Elbow fan, (the band, not the body part - I'm more of a tits and bum man). It's hard work being a Baggies fan at times, so Elbow Grease seemed an appropriate phrase, and 1973 was my year of birth.

Simples...

What do you think of the new album? I have to admit I'm not as keen as usual, but maybe need to play it a couple more times.
I don't think it's their best album, but still very listenable, but then again I enjoy everything they release. Give it a few more tries, as it's a grower!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you decide on your "Board names"... - by ElbowGrease1973 - 01-13-2022, 01:02 PM