Predictions for Wo1ve5
1-1 and hammered in the replay unfortunately.
1-2

No pressure on us - the premier league money means the gulf between the teams at the moment is massive and you'd easily expect any premiership side to beat a championship side (maybe Leciester, Southampton and possibly Leeds aside).
(01-25-2024, 09:25 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: 1-1 and hammered in the replay unfortunately.

I think a replay, especially a hard one, would end our season and is the worst result for us.

I also think with how injury prone our lot are we could lose a couple in the aftermath of this game.
A loss unfortunately.
You big bunch of fannies!

I'll take one £20 charity bet that we'll beat them at the Hawthorns.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(01-25-2024, 09:54 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: You big bunch of fannies!

Go on then, I'll take that.
滚开赖
I see a Dingles win. Anything less than a 1st eleven from us though, and I think CC has let the fans down. I'm sure he will realise this.
(01-25-2024, 10:27 AM)CA Baggie Wrote:

Deal.  Book closed now.  I'm confident but not confident enough to spunk wildly!
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Whatever the outcome I'll predict they'll remain bitter and grotesquely twisted as if in an advanced Tantric Yoga style with their brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, cousins, second cousins and further distant relatives. Probably.
(01-25-2024, 10:41 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 10:27 AM)CA Baggie Wrote:

Deal.  Book closed now.  I'm confident but not confident enough to spunk wildly!
I'll happily give £20 for an Albion, I hope I lose the bet.  We'll PM on Monday to pay up...
滚开赖