Predictions for Wo1ve5
Obv depends on the experience of the teams both sides put out and so difficult to make a prediction. 

Teams both fielding yoof players 2-2

First team players 0-2
1-1 teeing up a very hard replay
Someone could have been killed
I can't see anything other than a Dingle win, tbf. They're just a far better side than us, and they're due a win at the Hawthorns. Assuming it's two strong line-ups. I see no reason why either side would take this fixture lightly.

Oh, and I'm a pessimistic and miserable cock womble.
They’ve struggled against the poorer sides (Sheff U, Luton) whilst we’ve done well against the top 6. With home advantage there’s not a lot in it.
Someone could have been killed
They've got a team worth ten times ours. If we give them a game and make it difficult I'll be able to tolerate whatever result it ends up being.
3 - 2
5-1.
In the form of his life.
0-0

Draw also second leg, Dings win on penalties so they can say they knocked us out of the cup, while we maintain that they haven't beaten us at the Hawthorns for another year.
A par score would be 0-2 given the position of the clubs and the squads. I’d take a draw on the basis of keeping our unbeaten home run and a trip to their place for more fun and frolicking.
滚开赖
I think their reserves are better than ours and so is their first team. Sadly I can't see us doing anything but lose, and probably badly... WBA 1 - them 3 (but I think it could be more).

I'm not sure that CC will play our strongest side, but I think they will as I think it means more to them than it does us, and Griffiths always concedes...