Fine Margins
(05-11-2019, 02:23 PM)HugeHons Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 02:18 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 02:03 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Thought we were poor throughout,not helped by a crap ref. Not much attacking intent and constantly giving the ball away.

Behave. We defended well and were udone 
by a moment of quality and a rash Gibbs challenge.

Bar those crazy few minutes it was the ideal away performance. 

We'll do them at home, and I'm seldom confident.

It is what I saw,and my opinion.I was very disappointed with us,time wasting,lack of attacking intent like when Pulis was here.We gave the ball away numerous times ,putting us under pressure.We also struggle to keep clean sheets,so it was always a fine line. Hegazi and Bartley were excellent ,under the circumstances,but I can’t help thinking if we’d showed more attacking intent we’d have scored a second.

Agreed Vile were there for the taking at the back and we didn't put them under any serious pressure at all 2nd half.
(05-11-2019, 02:13 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Best way to kill time is keep the fuggin ball and don't give it away cheaply, a 2nd goal for us with the couple of break aways we had would have killed them off.

Correct.  Other than the obvious - we needed to be much better using the ball on the counter. Jrod so careless with it
(05-11-2019, 03:04 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 02:13 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Best way to kill time is keep the fuggin ball and don't give it away cheaply, a 2nd goal for us with the couple of break aways we had would have killed them off.

Correct.  Other than the obvious - we needed to be much better using the ball on the counter. Jrod so careless with it

When we get the ball just keep fuggin hold of it even if we don't threaten them a lot just keep the ball it would have frustrated the fugg out of em and may have led to a few bookings for them as they became desperate to get the ball to get back in it and may have given us a few more clear cut chances to kill them off.
(05-11-2019, 02:08 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: I couldn't understand why we began the 2nd half so negatively. The time wasting was pulisesque.
Thats what pisses me most off about the Gayle sending off, booked for time wasting, from a throw in, with 30 mins left. Fucking awful

Make that 120 mins left.