What the fuck is wrong with these cunts?
(04-27-2019, 04:38 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: What happened to the most important thing today MOMENTUM ?

They were in a meeting with Jeremy planning how to nationalise the NHS.
(04-27-2019, 04:47 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 04:38 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: What happened to the most important thing today MOMENTUM ?

19pts from 9 games, 17gls scored. Awful form going into the play-offs.

Thanks for your input - it's always welcome.
(04-27-2019, 04:48 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 04:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I think some are forgetting that Rotherham needed the points arguably more than we did and knew that Millwalls result had put them under even more pressure to perform. We are playing a cagey game at the moment to avoid injuries, try tactics and gain pts. Expecting overly adventurous  football with the play/offs assured for several games now is overly critical.

Spot on.

No surprise there’s a load of overreaction from those that watched on streams.

Haven't seen much overreaction, we were dog shit first half.
(04-27-2019, 04:50 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 04:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I think some are forgetting that Rotherham needed the points arguably more than we did and knew that Millwalls result had put them under even more pressure to perform. We are playing a cagey game at the moment to avoid injuries, try tactics and gain pts. Expecting overly adventurous  football with the play/offs assured for several games now is overly critical.

Spot on.

I’ve seen loads. 

We won.
We took 40 mins to have a shot against a team in the bottom three with pretty much what will be our starting team in the play offs.

The first half was unacceptable. We won in the end and a good response from the lads but for me we can't make excuses for that showing just because Rotherham had to win to try and stay up.
(04-27-2019, 04:53 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 04:50 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Spot on.

I’ve seen loads. 

We won.

So you keep saying.

Spot on.

I was surprised we started with as strong a team as we did , we dont need any injuries now cos those starting today with the exception of Phillips will probably start in the 1st leg .
We were fuggin clueless in the 1st half and lucky to go in level at the break but do we have to go a goal behind before fuggin wake up!! Still a wins a win and the fact we did it playing crap is the only positive today,,,, on to Derby.

Spot on.

No surprise there’s a load of overreaction from those that watched on streams

I was at the ground! It was pretty bad given how easily we beat Rotherham earlier in the season.

However as has been pointed out, we weren't playing for anything while they were. Let's hope that we can step up when it matters.
(04-27-2019, 04:49 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 04:47 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

19pts from 9 games, 17gls scored. Awful form going into the play-offs.

Thanks for your input - it's always welcome.

There I go again with my pesky facts getting in the way...

Oh and isn’t it five wins on the spin at home. If that’s a lack of momentum then fair enough.