What the fuck is wrong with these cunts?
Listening to reports as I wasn't there, it sounds like we didn't really trouble them too much until we made a change with subs. Like I said earlier, we tend to struggle with no width in the midfield.
Nice of Rotherham to turn up in our old 90’s away kit.
(04-27-2019, 03:58 PM)Duffers Wrote: Nice of Rotherham to turn up in our old 90’s away kit.

Love that kit, still got one somewhere.
I think some are forgetting that Rotherham needed the points arguably more than we did and knew that Millwalls result had put them under even more pressure to perform. We are playing a cagey game at the moment to avoid injuries, try tactics and gain pts. Expecting overly adventurous football with the play/offs assured for several games now is overly critical.
(04-27-2019, 04:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I think some are forgetting that Rotherham needed the points arguably more than we did and knew that Millwalls result had put them under even more pressure to perform. We are playing a cagey game at the moment to avoid injuries, try tactics and gain pts. Expecting overly adventurous  football with the play/offs assured for several games now is overly critical.

+1
(04-27-2019, 04:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I think some are forgetting that Rotherham needed the points arguably more than we did and knew that Millwalls result had put them under even more pressure to perform. We are playing a cagey game at the moment to avoid injuries, try tactics and gain pts. Expecting overly adventurous  football with the play/offs assured for several games now is overly critical.

We can but hope
What happened to the most important thing today MOMENTUM ?

+1. Saved me a post.

I had today down as a tight 1-0 in the predictions. They were always going to go for the win and we are  in a strange stuation where we know we are in the play offs, want points, but don't want injuries.

Undoubtedly we are going to have to go up a few gears if we want to get promoted though.
(04-27-2019, 04:38 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: What happened to the most important thing today MOMENTUM ?

19pts from 9 games, 17gls scored. Awful form going into the play-offs.

Spot on.

No surprise there’s a load of overreaction from those that watched on streams.