Sack the Board
(04-06-2019, 05:01 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 04:56 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 04:55 PM)johntoewba Wrote: How can he sack himself? He owns the club! There’s only one man to blame for this utter clusterfuck and he’s in the Bahamas checking his bank account

If you mean Peace, he’s in Jersey not the Bahamas but he ain’t to blame for the clueless decisions since   Lai bought the club!
True but he went on record as saying he wanted new owners who would have the interests of the club in mind. (Words to that effect) Instead he held out for top dollar and we now have an owner who's lost any interest he seemed to have at the beginning.

Thanks Jezza.

Not entirely sure that’s true. Chinese currency controls the real reason for Lai’s problems.  But always said very clearly that the club would be self-sufficient and would be run the same way as Peace.  Nobody misled anybody there.
(04-06-2019, 05:12 PM)Peachy Wrote: Everyone take a fucking breath FFS.

We are in the play offs. Yes plenty to do but we are in there. I firmly believe we need a bit of an experienced head now to steer us through what is going to be a tricky scenario.

I'd incentivise someone for a promotion only bonus. Someone who we can say "look you ain't getting the job long term but you will get a proper wedge if you get us up".

This sort of mercenary transaction really calls for just one man.........I feel sick..........but I think it's time to call Big Sam.

As much as I hate to say it I think you may well be right,,,,,,,, ,,, fugg me did I actually say that!!
(04-06-2019, 05:15 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Do any of you know who the group that was interested in buying the club the year before lai bought it? There name was Fosun and contracts were ready to be signed until mr peace wanted a bit more money. That’s why it’s his fault

“A bit more money”?  They paid barely £40m for Wolves as a mid-table Champ club. We were a PL club finishing top half with no debt. We were worth 4 or 5 times what Wolves were worth and that’s what Peace got.  Wolves were ideal for the Fosun project because there was a lot of upside from buying them at that price, and there was no upside in buying us at our value then.  Wolves today are worth no more than what Peace got for us when we finished top 10.
(04-06-2019, 05:21 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:15 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Do any of you know who the group that was interested in buying the club the year before lai bought it? There name was Fosun and contracts were ready to be signed until mr peace wanted a bit more money. That’s why it’s his fault

“A bit more money”?  They paid barely £40m for Wolves as a mid-table Champ club. We were a PL club finishing top half with no debt. We were worth 4 or 5 times what Wolves were worth and that’s what Peace got.  Wolves were ideal for the Fosun project because there was a lot of upside from buying them at that price, and there was no upside in buying us at our value then.  Wolves today are worth no more than what Peace got for us when we finished top 10.

So why did it go to nearly signing contracts? You carry on supporting him if you like I blame him as much as lai for the mess we are in
(04-06-2019, 05:25 PM)johntoewba Wrote:

So why did it go to nearly signing contracts? You carry on supporting him if you like I blame him as much as lai for the mess we are in
Get a grip. We've lost 1 game. 
After 3 wins.
And we're in the playoffs.
How is that a mess?
(04-06-2019, 05:11 PM)spyro 123 Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 04:59 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: How is it the fault of Peace?

didnt sack pulis and sold us to lai

Peace had originally intended to move Pulis on in the summer of 2016 but was in negotiations with Lai by then and Lai wanted to keep Pulis as manager so that was that.
(04-06-2019, 05:33 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:

After 3 wins.
How is that a mess?
You really think these bunch are going to win the playoffs????
(04-06-2019, 05:40 PM)johntoewba Wrote:

After 3 wins.
How is that a mess?

I'm an eternal optimist like the old man usually but no fucking chance.
(04-06-2019, 03:51 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Fucking disgraceful,  lily-livered clueless cunts. FFS do something!!!! 

Lai - fuck off!!

Lai ? Who’s he? Has he been seen this season ?
How much has the clown invested in the club since he took over?
No sooner Jenkins rocked up we were effectively doomed in the foreseeable future unless we could somehow get up this season.
(04-06-2019, 05:42 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:40 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 05:21 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: “A bit more money”?  They paid barely £40m for Wolves as a mid-table Champ club. We were a PL club finishing top half with no debt. We were worth 4 or 5 times what Wolves were worth and that’s what Peace got.  Wolves were ideal for the Fosun project because there was a lot of upside from buying them at that price, and there was no upside in buying us at our value then.  Wolves today are worth no more than what Peace got for us when we finished top 10.

After 3 wins.
How is that a mess?

I'm an eternal optimist like the old man usually but no fucking chance.
Mate been watching this shower for 40 years and they always find new ways to fuck you up