Sack the Board
Fucking disgraceful,  lily-livered clueless cunts. FFS do something!!!! 

Lai - fuck off!!
How can he sack himself? He owns the club! There’s only one man to blame for this utter clusterfuck and he’s in the Bahamas checking his bank account
(04-06-2019, 04:55 PM)johntoewba Wrote: How can he sack himself? He owns the club! There’s only one man to blame for this utter clusterfuck and he’s in the Bahamas checking his bank account

If you mean Peace, he’s in Jersey not the Bahamas but he ain’t to blame for the clueless decisions since   Lai bought the club!
How is it the fault of Peace?
(04-06-2019, 04:56 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 04:55 PM)johntoewba Wrote: How can he sack himself? He owns the club! There’s only one man to blame for this utter clusterfuck and he’s in the Bahamas checking his bank account

If you mean Peace, he’s in Jersey not the Bahamas but he ain’t to blame for the clueless decisions since   Lai bought the club!
True but he went on record as saying he wanted new owners who would have the interests of the club in mind. (Words to that effect) Instead he held out for top dollar and we now have an owner who's lost any interest he seemed to have at the beginning.

Thanks Jezza.
(04-06-2019, 04:59 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: How is it the fault of Peace?

It’s not, but the hard of thinking need someone easy to blame.
Having supported the club for the best part of 45yrs me and others alike have seen this all before just typical Albion always shoot themselves in the foot constantly then try their hardest to fugg things up, how many chances have we had to close the gap or get into the top 2 this season and we've blown every single one of them which tells you a lot about the mentality and desire of the squad, it's to slow no mobility lacks creativity the midfield problem should have been sorted 2or 3 seasons ago and alas some of our players are not as good as we  think they are. Lai and Jenkins are utter cockwombles and the day they both fuck off can't come soon enough, we need an owner or owners  who are prepare to invest have a clear plan and know what the fugg they're doing, alas I don't see any queing up to buy as anytime soon so I really do fear a return to the dark days of the 80's & 90's may be just around the corner hope I'm wrong but there's little evidence to suggest otherwise.
(04-06-2019, 04:59 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: How is it the fault of Peace?

didnt sack pulis and sold us to lai
Everyone take a fucking breath FFS.

We are in the play offs. Yes plenty to do but we are in there. I firmly believe we need a bit of an experienced head now to steer us through what is going to be a tricky scenario.

I'd incentivise someone for a promotion only bonus. Someone who we can say "look you ain't getting the job long term but you will get a proper wedge if you get us up".

This sort of mercenary transaction really calls for just one man.........I feel sick..........but I think it's time to call Big Sam.
Do any of you know who the group that was interested in buying the club the year before lai bought it? There name was Fosun and contracts were ready to be signed until mr peace wanted a bit more money. That’s why it’s his fault