Team…
(01-29-2022, 02:21 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 02:13 PM)wba13 Wrote: Wish you would stop your hatred of Ismael, we all know you want him gone. But while he is still here you should get behind him and the team.

I’ve had no hatred for Ismael… I was supporting him until the PNE game so let’s nip that bullshit right there.

It is hate. 

Signing off like that is hardly love or even dislike.
I took his press conference comments as confirmation he would stick to the formation he prefers. What were people reading or hearing to make them think differently.

And as for complaining about picking Livermore and Mowatt. He would be right to do this, they remain the best players for those positions, it's a problem, but the alternatives are not better unfortunately.
(01-29-2022, 02:13 PM)wba13 Wrote: Wish you would stop your hatred of Ismael, we all know you want him gone. But while he is still here you should get behind him and the team.

I’ve had no hatred for Ismael… I was supporting him until the PNE game so let’s nip that bullshit right there.

It’s not bullshit it’s telling someone to fuck of is hatred enough. No need for that.
People are entitled to be annoyed after val's presser that it was all just hot air. Let's see the what the intensity and pressing is like today. Would love us to win obviously but can only foresee more of the same
(01-29-2022, 02:18 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote: I don't know why people are obsessed with berating the 3-4-3 formation. There's been nothing wrong with it per se, our only problem of note is with our play in the final third. Carroll is almost certain to improve that.

My hatred of the formation is down to the following

Townsend (probably the best left back in the divison) - out of position at wing back
Furlong  - again, totally out of position.

The wing backs in this system need to contribute with either goals or assists, ours don't.

We haven't been able to play a flat 2 in midfield for seasons. With Livermore and Mowatt that's still the same.

Carroll may well win lots of knock downs, we have no-one playing in a number 10 role to pick them up.

There's just  a few issues with 3-4-3, there's plenty more. The fact we've been so absolute pants for 2 months playing the 3-4-3 and yet here we are again playing it today after the manager openly admitted he was 'bored' by his own team on Wednesday...
(01-29-2022, 02:24 PM)wba13 Wrote:

It’s not bullshit it’s telling someone to fuck of is hatred enough. No need for that.

I think you need to simmer down a bit, frustration doesn’t equate to hate.

Still waiting for proof for where I’ve been slating Ismael all this time…
(01-29-2022, 02:26 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: Townsend (probably the best left back in the divison) 

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Let’s wait to see how we play first eh? Formation isn’t the be all and end all
So it either sticks to Carroll or zero chances again?
(01-29-2022, 02:33 PM)yeoman lai Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 02:26 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: Townsend (probably the best left back in the divison) 

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I’d say Robinson at Fulham might want a word  Huh

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers