Team…
Val has rung the changes…

3-4-3, with Mowatt and Livermore in the middle and Furlong at RWB.

SJ still in the dungeon.

Button
Clarke Barts Kipré
Townsend Mowatt Livermore Furlong 
Grant Carroll Phillips

Fuck off Val.
Wish you would stop your hatred of Ismael, we all know you want him gone. But while he is still here you should get behind him and the team.
3-4-3 again
Diangana dropped
Livermore and mowatt again

Turns out those words yesterday were purely that. Just words
He’s learnt fugg all
(01-29-2022, 02:14 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: 3-4-3 again
Diangana dropped
Livermore and mowatt again

Turns out those words yesterday were purely that. Just words
He’s learnt fugg all

Simply more of the same from the stubborn fugger.
I don't know why people are obsessed with berating the 3-4-3 formation. There's been nothing wrong with it per se, our only problem of note is with our play in the final third. Carroll is almost certain to improve that.
Willing to wager we'll lose today.

Combination of refusal to change what isn't working, wholly inadequate midfield two, crap wingbacks, ineffective wide players, lack of nous, players downing tools and a centre forward they met yesterday means we'm doomed.

Now lets go and win three nothing.
I can't say im surprised that he's sticking with his formation. Even after his comments he still can't try something different. Feels harsh on Grady again being taken out but I guess he wants Phillips out wide for his crossing.

The game plan will be lump everything to Carrolls head and the towel will be in full effect today.
(01-29-2022, 02:18 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote: I don't know why people are obsessed with berating the 3-4-3 formation. There's been nothing wrong with it per se, our only problem of note is with our play in the final third. Carroll is almost certain to improve that.

So he will both provide the killer ball (rather than hit the first man or row z) and be on the end of it. What a signing!
(01-29-2022, 02:10 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Val has rung the changes…

3-4-3, with Mowatt and Livermore in the middle and Furlong at RWB.

SJ still in the dungeon.

Button
Clarke Barts Kipré
Townsend Mowatt Livermore Furlong 
Grant Carroll Phillips

Fuck off Val.

So hateful. 

Let’s wait and see ey?

If we are abject again and the result doesn’t go our way have your sat at 5pm. 

But the vitriol on match day is churlish and frankly vile.
(01-29-2022, 02:13 PM)wba13 Wrote: Wish you would stop your hatred of Ismael, we all know you want him gone. But while he is still here you should get behind him and the team.

I’ve had no hatred for Ismael… I was supporting him until the PNE game so let’s nip that bullshit right there.