Poll: Who would you vote for if an election was suddenly called?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Conservative
12.90%
4 12.90%
Labour
41.94%
13 41.94%
Lib-Dem
12.90%
4 12.90%
Green
6.45%
2 6.45%
Ukip
3.23%
1 3.23%
Other
6.45%
2 6.45%
Not vote
16.13%
5 16.13%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who would you vote for?
(10-07-2021, 07:08 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 07:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Let’s hope Terese Coffin hasn’t got to the Harvester buffet first or Proth will be going home very hungry.

I haven't had the pleasure of a Harvester I'm afraid.  Nice bit of sizeism to start the day though Dekka.

Which is more crass my comment on a obscure football message board or on the same day / eve of taking away the £20 uplift in UC, whilst food and fuel costs are going up the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions singing 'The Time of my life' in a bar at the Conservative Party conference? The latter affected £6m people.
(10-06-2021, 02:20 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Can't vote for either of the big two, both seem to live in parallel universes with legions of cult members.

Is about right. Lib Dems are just daft now and have recently stated that they would end single-sex provision everywhere, so they don't get my vote either.

No one is worth my vote.
Worrying amount of Lib Dems on here, it's almost as if you enjoy having the Tories in charge.

As always, those voting for the current shower of wankers aren't brave enough to admit it. Bar Proth, says it all really.
(10-07-2021, 08:57 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 07:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Let’s hope Terese Coffin hasn’t got to the Harvester buffet first or Proth will be going home very hungry.

I haven't had the pleasure of a Harvester I'm afraid.  Nice bit of sizeism to start the day though Dekka.

Which is more crass my comment on a obscure football message board or on the same day / eve of taking away the £20 uplift in UC, whilst food and fuel costs are going up the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions singing 'The Time of my life' in a bar at the Conservative Party conference? The latter affected £6m people.

Was she on duty or something? I got the impression she was in a bar and able to do what she damn well likes in her own time. Maybe that's just me.

(10-07-2021, 09:26 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Worrying amount of Lib Dems on here, it's almost as if you enjoy having the Tories in charge.

As always, those voting for the current shower of wankers aren't brave enough to admit it. Bar Proth, says it all really.

This board is full of shy Tories, just like the rest of the country. There's a reason they don't speak out - Tory voters tend to believe Labour voters are simply misguided. Labour activists do a damn good job of convincing Labour voters that Tory voters are evil. It's no wonder most Tory voters keep their opinions to themselves.
(10-07-2021, 09:26 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Worrying amount of Lib Dems on here, it's almost as if you enjoy having the Tories in charge.

And bollocks like this is why I don't vote Labour.

Far more hateful to anybody who doesn't vote for them than other parties, and I include the likes of BNP in that.

It's a democracy, everyone votes for who they believe is best fir them amd their family. I don't judge anyone by how they vote, maybe their reasons if they explain, buy not the party they vote for. Bar ultra right wing hate parties.
(10-07-2021, 10:32 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 08:57 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Was she on duty or something? I got the impression she was in a bar and able to do what she damn well likes in her own time. Maybe that's just me.

This board is full of shy Tories, just like the rest of the country. There's a reason they don't speak out - Tory voters tend to believe Labour voters are simply misguided. Labour activists do a damn good job of convincing Labour voters that Tory voters are evil. It's no wonder most Tory voters keep their opinions to themselves.

She chose to become a politician, she was at a party conference function or after party event and whether you like it or not MP’s cannot pick and choose when they are representing the government and when they are not. You know it doesn’t work like this and never will.
(10-07-2021, 11:01 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

And bollocks like this is why I don't vote Labour.

Far more hateful to anybody who doesn't vote for them than other parties, and I include the likes of BNP in that.

It's a democracy, everyone votes for who they believe is best fir them amd their family. I don't judge anyone by how they vote, maybe their reasons if they explain, buy not the party they vote for. Bar ultra right wing hate parties.

Perfectly reasonable approach providing you're happy with keeping the current regime in place.
(10-07-2021, 11:34 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: She chose to become a politician, she was at a party conference function or after party event and whether you like it or not MP’s cannot pick and choose when they are representing the government and when they are not. You know it doesn’t work like this and never will.

If it makes you happy to have another justification for your irrational hatred of another human being...
(10-07-2021, 05:00 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 11:34 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: She chose to become a politician, she was at a party conference function or after party event and whether you like it or not MP’s cannot pick and choose when they are representing the government and when they are not. You know it doesn’t work like this and never will.

If it makes you happy to have another justification for your irrational hatred of another human being...

If you think what I said was bad you’re going to be livid with some of the things the prime minister has said and done over the years!
Labour for me. Unfortunately, the Corbyn years have all but destroyed the party through gross incompetent leadership, the likes we haven't seen since Alan Pardew at Albion.

The country needs Proportional Representation, us and Belarus are the only country using first past the post in Europe. It's a real shame Labour didn't vote to back Labour for PR! It's one way to really reduce the damage the Tories are doing to the country (and have been doing for the last 12 years).