Some Albion fans are just Crazy
He's doing a decent job now we have a better balanced squad, he will make us competitive and more hard to beat as this is what he does

I've no issue with that

But with one of the if not the best squads in the Championship next season I would want him nowehere near our club in trying to get promoted from that division, an against the odds great escape and a promotion push are chalk and cheese from a management perspective

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(03-05-2021, 10:27 AM)Cuzer Wrote: He's doing a decent job now we have a better balanced squad, he will make us competitive and more hard to beat as this is what he does

I've no issue with that

But with one of the if not the best squads in the Championship next season I would want him nowehere near our club in trying to get promoted from that division, an against the odds great escape and a promotion push are chalk and cheese from a management perspective

Cuzer

Who would you like and what players could we get with not a well known manager ?
(03-05-2021, 08:42 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Is Madness a seal or a dingle?

Seal or no Seal?
(03-05-2021, 11:58 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 08:42 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Is Madness a seal or a dingle?

Seal or no Seal?

Referring to that lot as 'Aston Villa' is very fishy.
(03-05-2021, 10:27 AM)Cuzer Wrote: He's doing a decent job now we have a better balanced squad, he will make us competitive and more hard to beat as this is what he does

I've no issue with that

Cuzer
 West Ham promotion from Champ first go?

I've no issue with that

Cuzer

Making us organised, competitive, creating a balanced squad and making us hard to beat is not a good thing when it comes to promotion, because we will have possibly the best squad in the division?  That's not a strong argument against him staying on as manager.

Apologies for the really clunky sentence.
Rational fans are happy to overlook their misgivings about Allardyce as they are seeing improvement. The disgust of defeats are now replaced by disappointments of defeats, where we are competitive.

However, some are so blinkered they can't get beyond their hatred of Allardyce.

Like many, I wanted Bilic to stay, but we were unquestionably going down under him. With Allardyce he actually made things worse the first couple of months, but has got us better now.

To me, I believe the jury is still out as the start of Allardyce's tenure witnessed the worst group of performances I've ever known.

However, if we make a decent show of the rest of the season then I think he'll have done a decent job.

I'm also humble enough to admit that I was wrong in defending Bilic, who had lost his way and needed to be moved on. The recruitment in the summer appears abysmal, when we look at how much better a fist Fulham are making of it.

I've no issue with that

Cuzer

Once the loanees return we go back to having a lopsided squad still reliant on Sawyers and Livermore in midfield and having only HRK as a recognised CF.

The team, let alone squad, needs improvement even for the Chump and I want a manager involved who knows what is needed. This year has shown just how key that is.
(03-05-2021, 01:43 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote:

I've no issue with that

Cuzer

Once the loanees return we go back to having a lopsided squad still reliant on Sawyers and Livermore in midfield and having only HRK as a recognised CF.

The team, let alone squad, needs improvement even for the Chump and I want a manager involved who knows what is needed.  This year has shown just how key that is.

+1
(03-05-2021, 01:09 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Rational fans are happy to overlook their misgivings about Allardyce as they are seeing improvement. The disgust of defeats are now replaced by disappointments of defeats, where we are competitive.

However, some are so blinkered they can't get beyond their hatred of Allardyce.

Like many, I wanted Bilic to stay, but we were unquestionably going down under him. With Allardyce he actually made things worse the first couple of months, but has got us better now.

To me, I believe the jury is still out as the start of Allardyce's tenure witnessed the worst group of performances I've ever known.

However, if we make a decent show of the rest of the season then I think he'll have done a decent job.

I'm also humble enough to admit that I was wrong in defending Bilic, who had lost his way and needed to be moved on. The recruitment in the summer appears abysmal, when we look at how much better a fist Fulham are making of it.

This sums up how I feel perfectly. The improvement in the last few games is promising, but we did face a Burnley side without Wood/Barnes and could have easily got beat against Brighton. We're heading in the right direction, but I don't agree with the idea that it HAS to be Sam next season and without him we're doomed.