Pereira
Never in doubt...class is permanent and all that

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-30-2021, 11:36 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Turned a corner.

Probably needed a kick up the arse but seems to have improved.

Maybe the sending off v Palace was the turning point. He's done much better since then.
(01-31-2021, 09:59 AM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 08:08 AM)clem4england Wrote: It is also where he is being played - number ten rather than the wing.

100% correct caused Fulham no end of problems especially when Diagne came on and created a bit more space for him.

We should have played Austin & Cyder up front. Loads of room with the size of their arses.
He is a class above the rest of the team.
(01-31-2021, 03:09 AM)Squid Wrote: It's maybe wrong to think this, but when he plays well, I think about the money we'll hopefully be able to sell him for. Him and Johnstone will help our Championship war chest no end.

I feel sad I'm not able to see the magic in person though.

Do you really think any money we get from selling those two if we go down will go towards a promotion push ? I tell you were it will go , straight into our chairman's trouser pocket to help soften the fact that his investment will be worth less than half he paid for it .
(01-31-2021, 12:44 PM)Bilic's Beard Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 03:09 AM)Squid Wrote: It's maybe wrong to think this, but when he plays well, I think about the money we'll hopefully be able to sell him for. Him and Johnstone will help our Championship war chest no end.

Do you really think any money we get from selling those two if we go down will go towards a promotion push ? I tell you were it will go , straight into our chairman's trouser pocket to help soften the fact that his investment will be worth less than half he paid for it .

Given all the money we made from selling other players funded two promotion pushes and theres no evidence to suggest Lai has taken any money out of the club, I think it’s fair to assume it would... particularly as his sole goal of selling the club is far more likely in the PL.

Why would you risk your best chance at recouping 180m just to pull 3-4m out now?
(01-31-2021, 12:44 PM)Bilic's Beard Wrote:

Considering he's kept his hand out of the till so far, I do think so, yes.
(01-31-2021, 12:48 PM)Squid Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 12:44 PM)Bilic's Beard Wrote:

Considering he's kept his hand out of the till so far, I do think so, yes.

Indeed, he might be a little bit slow putting any money in, but I'm pretty confident he ain't trousering any.
Pereira looked so much better when we had a presence up front, (as did the much maligned Grant to a lesser extent). When we sit deep Pereira is nullified as there is no out ball. When we play 20 yards further up the park he has options AOTS as well as an eye for goal. The game is much more simple than many in it, make it. Whoever thought not having a centre forward was a good move needs poke in the eye.
Almost certainly will go when we get relegated as he has shown he can play in this league. A handsome profit as well. May even get that deal he wants from the club so we can get the maximum cash for him