Pereira
For all the doom and gloom lately it should really be acknowledged that he’s upped his game in recent weeks.

Four goals in the last four matches.
Looking a Prem player
Our best player by a mile.

Along with Sam Johnstone, our only player that will have interest from other clubs in the Summer.

Also, anyone else think the reports coming out about his attitude have given him that boost in play?
(01-30-2021, 11:05 PM)Duffers Wrote: For all the doom and gloom lately it should really be acknowledged that he’s upped his game in recent weeks.

Four goals in the last four matches.

Think he’s realised that if he doesn’t start performing he faces another year in the Champ.
£20m plus add ons ...
Turned a corner.

Probably needed a kick up the arse but seems to have improved.
It's maybe wrong to think this, but when he plays well, I think about the money we'll hopefully be able to sell him for. Him and Johnstone will help our Championship war chest no end.

I feel sad I'm not able to see the magic in person though.
Agree, both him and Johnstone are the only Albeyun players who will still be in the PL come August.
It is also where he is being played - number ten rather than the wing.
(01-31-2021, 08:08 AM)clem4england Wrote: It is also where he is being played - number ten rather than the wing.

100% correct caused Fulham no end of problems especially when Diagne came on and created a bit more space for him.