Sajid
I'd never heard of Sunak until a few months ago when he popped up on a politics program (Marr possibly) and he was VERY impressive, tbh.
(02-13-2020, 01:32 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: If that's the case I take it you don't approve of Dom.

Having Dom at the heart of goverment only comes second to being there myself. He's great.

I'm sorry to see Saj resign, but delighted that he held two of the great offices of state as a second generation working class Muslim.

(02-13-2020, 02:11 PM)Logic1 Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 01:00 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 12:34 PM)Logic1 Wrote: Quite clear that Sajid is one of the biggest charlatans there has ever been. He can't even string a sentence together.

He seemed very capable of stringing several sentences together when I was chatting to him the other night. Maybe it's you.

You need to disassociate yourself from him now. His career in politics is over. Good old Dom has sorted him out, let's hope he does the same with the other libertarian fantasist like Steve Baker etc.

Saj? Libertarian fantasist? You're hilarious. Stop it. Next you'll be telling me economics is a science again.
Cummings strategy is chaos, win, move on. That works for referendum and elections.

It doesn't work for a four or five years of government.
(02-13-2020, 02:53 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Cummings strategy is chaos, win, move on. That works for referendum and elections.

There’s a documentary about this strategy, a magicians trick of distracting people from what is really going on, knowing full week that people know they are lied to and sadly don’t mind been lied to thus facilitating it.
I love the way the Tory voters have no problem with unelected "advisor" Demonic Cummins, but they hated unelected "advisor" Alistair Campbell.

Double standards, anyone?
Fuck me BB, don't start that bollox. Someone might bring up all of the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels
(02-13-2020, 03:11 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 02:53 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Cummings strategy is chaos, win, move on. That works for referendum and elections.

There’s a documentary about this strategy, a magicians trick of distracting people from what is really going on, knowing full week that people know they are lied to and sadly don’t mind been lied to thus facilitating it.

You're not suggesting Dom's a dead cat are you ?

I know he's a scruff bag but that's surely going to far.
(02-13-2020, 02:51 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 01:32 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: If that's the case I take it you don't approve of Dom.

Having Dom at the heart of goverment only comes second to being there myself. He's great.

I'm sorry to see Saj resign, but delighted that he held two of the great offices of state as a second generation working class muslim
Or human being, as he could also be less patronisingly labelled.
(02-13-2020, 03:54 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I love the way the Tory voters have no problem with unelected "advisor" Demonic Cummins, but they hated unelected "advisor" Alistair Campbell.

Dom hasnt sent thousands of our soldiers to a war that was full of lies . Dodgy
(02-14-2020, 12:16 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 03:54 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I love the way the Tory voters have no problem with unelected "advisor" Demonic Cummins, but they hated unelected "advisor" Alistair Campbell.

Dom hasnt sent thousands of our soldiers to a war that was full of lies . Dodgy

Has there been an opportunity to then?