Sajid
Dom's price for HS2. <Taps Nose>
(02-13-2020, 12:15 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Dom's price for HS2. <Taps Nose>

Great move by Boris this. Quite clear that Sajid is one of the biggest charlatans there has ever been. He can't even string a sentence together.
You have no idea how Conseratives think

Yours

Proth
(02-13-2020, 12:34 PM)Logic1 Wrote: Quite clear that Sajid is one of the biggest charlatans there has ever been. He can't even string a sentence together.

He seemed very capable of stringing several sentences together when I was chatting to him the other night. Maybe it's you.
I'm guessing he's heard either Netflix or Amazon Prime are casting for a remake of The King & I.
Paid the price for challenging Boris and his cronies. All Johnson wants is yes men and is getting rid of anybody that doesn't toe the party line - worrying times.
(02-13-2020, 12:34 PM)Logic1 Wrote:

Great move by Boris this. Quite clear that Sajid is one of the biggest charlatans there has ever been. He can't even string a sentence together.

Well that's something he shares in common with his erstwhile boss.

I thought Javid was one of your personal bright hopes for the party ?

If that's the case I take it you don't approve of Dom.
Why do I get a picture of a Darlek saying ‘you will obey’, ‘you will obbbeeeyyyy!!!’ In my mind whenever our dear leader Dom is mentioned?
(02-13-2020, 01:00 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 12:34 PM)Logic1 Wrote: Quite clear that Sajid is one of the biggest charlatans there has ever been. He can't even string a sentence together.

He seemed very capable of stringing several sentences together when I was chatting to him the other night. Maybe it's you.

You need to disassociate yourself from him now. His career in politics is over. Good old Dom has sorted him out, let's hope he does the same with the other libertarian fantasist like Steve Baker etc.
(02-13-2020, 01:32 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:

I thought Javid was one of your personal bright hopes for the party ?

If that's the case I take it you don't approve of Dom.

I'm not sure I'm buying the whole Cummings thing. After all - and I quote - "Advisers advise and ministers decide..."

That's how a proper democracy works; I remember the lectures.