Changes for Wigan on Wednesday?
(12-08-2019, 08:10 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Let's not worry about Blues until Thursday. Concentrate on Wigan first and foremost. I wouldn't change the line up. Although I expect Gibbs to be out with Furlong moving to right back and Ferguson left back.

We play Blues a little over 48 hours after we play Wigan. Having an eye on the squad in this hectic schedule is not worrying, it’s needed.
(12-08-2019, 08:07 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: Don't change a thing apart from Gibbs who I suspect we won't see again until March, Blues and Wigan will both play twice this week and have inferior squads to us.

March? Look like a minor hamstring tweak. Back shortly after Xmas I would think.
(12-08-2019, 08:07 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: Don't change a thing apart from Gibbs who I suspect we won't see again until March, Blues and Wig will both play twice this week and have inferior squads to us.

Gibbs out till March?  Doubt it.  Looked a fairly moderate hamstring pull. If so, then end of January.  Townsend/Furlong will be fine but may need O’Shea if Ferguson goes.

Thought Charlie may have got 20 minutes today for HRK, which would certainly suggest that he could be starting on Wednesday
(12-08-2019, 09:13 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:07 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: Don't change a thing apart from Gibbs who I suspect we won't see again until March, Blues and Wig will both play twice this week and have inferior squads to us.

Gibbs out till March?  Doubt it.  Looked a fairly moderate hamstring pull. If so, then end of January.  Townsend/Furlong will be fine but may need O’Shea if Ferguson goes.

Thought Charlie may have got 20 minutes today for HRK, which would certainly suggest that he could be starting on Wednesday

We'd used all 3 subs quite early
(12-08-2019, 08:39 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:07 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: Don't change a thing apart from Gibbs who I suspect we won't see again until March, Blues and Wigan will both play twice this week and have inferior squads to us.

March? Look like a minor hamstring tweak. Back shortly after Xmas I would think.

This is Gibbs we're talking about in my mind he hasn't exactly been Mr fit since he arrived here.
Blues also play on Wednesday night. So will be in the same boat as us. They seem to blow hot and cold with their results. With it being a derby the game will no doubt be tight.
(12-08-2019, 09:13 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:

I’d say Charlie not coming on was more down to the fact that we had 2 defensive injuries that forced our hand!

Austin to start Wednesday then HRK back in for Blues.

Edwards also deserves a start after winning the pen at PNE and scoring today. Rest Diangana for Blues.
Furlong for Gibbs and just keep rolling. Use subs to rest players, these lot seem fit as a fiddle.
(12-08-2019, 10:18 PM)aj21 Wrote: Furlong for Gibbs and just keep rolling. Use subs to rest players, these lot seem fit as a fiddle.

Yup.

We have a better squad than Blues and they have a game Weds too. 

I’d give Edwards a run out and Bartley should only be rested if he’s injured.

Gibbs’ reaction suggested he knows he’s out for a while, will be surprised to see him playing again before mid Jan earliest. 

Furlong in, Edwards in, and Hegazi if Bartley isn’t ready.
Bartley hopefully not too bad, was back out on the bench before the final whistle.