Pulis return on the cards...
(09-29-2019, 06:00 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Personally, I'm hanging on for him to replace Dean Smith in January. Robins would be a good fit for Stoke,

If Jones goes, I think we'll be going full on dinosaur. You know it's bad when Moyes starts to look like an attractive proposition.
(09-29-2019, 05:46 PM)Supamart Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 04:23 PM)0Bear Town Baggie Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 02:36 PM)Supamart Wrote: Couldn’t happen to a shittier club. Ha ha.

Don't get the animosity with some on here. OK I didn't like them much under the Pulis era but, they are in so many ways similar to our beloved club and the area itself. Just not so successful ?

I do, behind Vile and Wo1ve5. Can’t stand them.

I'm with you Mart. Really glad DK is on board here but can't say i'm too upset with Stoke's current demise.....
Full on dinosaur lol

Gerry Francis and his mullet to return .
I think Stoke have Toxic Club Syndrome and you're going to need a relegation to clear out all the dead wood and wasters that are clearly stinking the place out.
Can't sink low enough for Me, vile club and supporters with maybe one or two exceptions.

How many BNP councillors did they elect? Ignorant bigoted bunch that deserve Pulis
(09-30-2019, 04:52 AM)Sunshine Wrote: Can't sink low enough for Me, vile club and supporters with maybe one or two exceptions.

How many BNP councillors did they elect? Ignorant bigoted bunch that deserve Pulis

3, the same amount as Sandwell. do your homework before coming out with moronic statements.
(09-30-2019, 04:56 AM)4-hero Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 04:52 AM)Sunshine Wrote: Can't sink low enough for Me, vile club and supporters with maybe one or two exceptions.

3, the same amount as Sandwell. do your homework before coming out with moronic statements.

Equally moronic if not more so to get the figure incorrect after presumably doing your homework. Bnp had 5 councillors in Stoke.
(09-30-2019, 05:58 AM)Sunshine Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 04:56 AM)4-hero Wrote:

Equally moronic if not more so to get the figure incorrect after presumably doing your homework. Bnp had 5 councillors in Stoke.

They also had the largest % of Leave in the Brexit Ref something you agree with...

Anyway back to football, they just need a competent manager rather than a ahem project.
(09-30-2019, 12:03 AM)Squid Wrote: I think Stoke have Toxic Club Syndrome and you're going to need a relegation to clear out all the dead wood and wasters that are clearly stinking the place out.

That's what we said at the end of the 2017/18 season.

We're toxic alright. It's just taking us forever to work out where the fumes are coming from, unlike on this thread.
No issue with Stoke since Pulis left them.
And DK more than welcome on here.