Scott Parker rumoured
(10-14-2022, 08:46 AM)Duffers Wrote: He’s a somewhat successful Championship level manager who is currently available.

I’d be more surprised if there weren’t rumours about him.

+1. His teams are efficient. But he his promotion record is impressive. Seems he doesn't sit well with Albion fans as he dresses smartly ;-)
(10-14-2022, 10:01 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 08:46 AM)Duffers Wrote: He’s a somewhat successful Championship level manager who is currently available.

I’d be more surprised if there weren’t rumours about him.

+1. His teams are efficient. But he his promotion record is impressive. Seems he doesn't sit well with Albion fans as he dresses smartly ;-)

It demonstrates that whoever gets the job there will be a section of the fanbase that will be disappointed and will seize on any setbacks as proof that we appointed the wrong man.
(10-14-2022, 09:11 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 08:39 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 08:24 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: His successes have been with significant budgets made available. He is entirely wrong for us.

Last season Bournemouth made a transfer profit of 13m and got promoted

The transfer profit you say is correct, but the majority came from Danjuma's move to Villarreal for £21m but they did pay £14m for him. Bournemouth's spending has been outrageous over the previous 5 years.
With literally nothing to spend Parker doesn't fit with what we need IMHO

And he chucked his toys when the Russians stopped the spunking earlier this season, and got the sack because of it.
(10-14-2022, 10:25 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 09:11 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 08:39 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 08:24 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: His successes have been with significant budgets made available. He is entirely wrong for us.

Last season Bournemouth made a transfer profit of 13m and got promoted

The transfer profit you say is correct, but the majority came from Danjuma's move to Villarreal for £21m but they did pay £14m for him. Bournemouth's spending has been outrageous over the previous 5 years.
With literally nothing to spend Parker doesn't fit with what we need IMHO

And he chucked his toys when the Russians stopped the spunking earlier this season, and got the sack because of it.

Who ever comes will have a transfer budget of zero. That counts out almost everyone on the so called preferred candidate list 
Tbh when Beale plays a few kids and gets a couple of wins he will be installed and is certainly the best candidate anyway. He knows everyone, works with no money and develops the youth. No compensation required and cheap.
There’s a Maccies over the road and he was on their payroll once. Maybe that’ll appeal to him.
(10-14-2022, 09:47 AM)Stillclem4england Wrote: Is he a good coach? If so, yes.

I can't seem to fathom if he is a good manager or has been lucky. Much like Di Matteo....

Exactly - how good is he without resources?

FWIW, I thought RDM was a good manager for us - but more on the basis of the results he got for those first 4 months in the PL
Any manager with Mitrovic really should succeed at this level.

I just think he needs money to spunk.
(10-14-2022, 10:45 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: There’s a Maccies over the road and he was on their payroll once. Maybe that’ll appeal to him.

Jakey and Matty will be all over him for his staff discount code
(10-14-2022, 12:32 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 10:45 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: There’s a Maccies over the road and he was on their payroll once. Maybe that’ll appeal to him.

Jakey and Matty will be all over him for his staff discount code

Can he still kick a ball?