Scott Parker rumoured
But does he have the dylithium crystals to manage us?
Took one team that should have been promoted to promotion and another team that had one of the strongest squads in the league to promotion.

On paper he's exactly what we need.
Marc Darcy will be realising his new £10,000 tank top collection soon...this is a match made in heaven.
I've not got a good feeling about Parker and us for some reason. Good record of promotion I guess but I just have a gut feeling he's not right for us.
His successes have been with significant budgets made available. He is entirely wrong for us.
No chance. We have a proud track record of less than handsome-looking managers to maintain.
(10-14-2022, 08:32 AM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: No chance. We have a proud track record of less than handsome-looking managers to maintain.
If Pardew's reading this, his heart will be broken.
(10-14-2022, 08:19 AM)Peachy Wrote: I've not got a good feeling about Parker and us for some reason. Good record of promotion I guess but I just have a gut feeling he's not right for us.

+1
(10-14-2022, 08:24 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: His successes have been with significant budgets made available. He is entirely wrong for us.

Last season Bournemouth made a transfer profit of 13m and got promoted
Pardew in a smarter cardigan!