Flares
I don’t really see the point. It’s not really all that spectacular to see, and quite often just results in a minor delay. That Chelsea dickhead who chucked one on during the cup final actually succeeded in delaying his own team’s spotkick.

Kinda like doing a big fart in a cinema. It won’t kill anyone, but why.
If you think coloured smoke is cool, I must admit I have doubts about your ability to judge such things! Probably still wearing flares.
(05-18-2022, 02:54 PM)MassDebater Wrote: If you think coloured smoke is cool, I must admit I have doubts about your ability to judge such things! Probably still wearing flares.

He's a bald cunt an' all
(05-18-2022, 12:49 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 12:45 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 12:29 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 11:00 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 10:50 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Our fanbase is old compared to other fans around the country ....this probably is just a snippet of what we are........we are old and moan alot .....other fan bases like Everton ,palace embrace it .

Embrace stupidity?

I'm pointing out that they don't think it's stupidity it's where our fan base is at .....old and moan even you must agree with that ...I'm not a fan of them if they was by me but if there are aload letting them off and they are not disturbing me let them carry on .

Well as long as they're not disturbing you then that's the main thing. Doesn't matter about other people.

I expect other people to say the same the Everton fans don't seem to mind or palace but what I've seen most don't mind the amount are in the ground.

Doesn't affect you.

It could potentially kill me, asthmatic with a massive issue for smoke, back in the days of smoking in pubs I could use half an inhaler during a night. Absolutely needless and done only by morons who should've culled from the gene pool, in front of their families.
(05-18-2022, 02:12 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: I don’t really see the point. It’s not really all that spectacular to see, and quite often just results in a minor delay. That Chelsea dickhead who chucked one on during the cup final actually succeeded in delaying his own team’s spotkick.

Kinda like doing a big fart in a cinema. It won’t kill anyone, but why.

*snigger*