Flares
Why have they become the accessory of choice for every brain-dead dickhead at a football match these days?
How do they get them in? Hardly small and surely fans are always frisked on entry.
I assume they just shove them down the front of their pants as there's so much room.
(05-18-2022, 07:08 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Why have they become the accessory of choice for every brain-dead dickhead at a football match these days?
How do they get them in? Hardly small and surely fans are always frisked on entry.
I assume they just shove them down the front of their pants as there's so much room.

Flares, they compliment the Stone Island clobber and Peaky Blinder haircut unless balding.
There’s a lot of extra material in a pair of flares, I’m guessing they hide the fireworks in there.
(05-18-2022, 07:08 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Why have they become the accessory of choice for every brain-dead dickhead at a football match these days?

They boof them.
Seen very few flares, seems to be smoke bombs
I genuinely though this was either about Flares trousers or Flares night clubs.
Flares in Broad Street was a fair stop off at one time
I think they smuggle them in inside their "please can I have your shirt" poster.
Does it really matter that much?
(05-18-2022, 08:27 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Does it really matter that much?

I don’t particularly want a flare or smoke bomb set off next to me at a match or lobbed across the stand. They’ll be sticking them up their arse next… oh!

I mean what’s not to like about this… top, top, bantz! 

[Image: E6B1ntYWUAgerYT.jpg:large]

Copyright in bottom corner
(05-18-2022, 08:43 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I don’t particularly want a flare or smoke bomb set off next to me at a match or lobbed across the stand. They’ll be sticking them up their arse next… oh!

I mean what’s not to like about this… top, top, bantz! 

Copyright in bottom corner

I've never set one off nor desire to, but it doesn't bother me to that degree. The obsession with putting things in your bum is a-hole (see what I did there) separate discussion.

I'll make an exception for anyone letting them off in concourses or in pubs before a match, an odd trend among typically lower league fans.

Complaining about a few smoke bombs on the pitch after a big game - fetch the cloud meme please.