Spurs Match Fred
(02-07-2021, 03:29 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 03:23 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 02:47 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 01:57 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 01:39 PM)Peachy Wrote: Pereira absolute quality....... What a surprise.....

<Shakes head..... >

Showed in 10 minutes he could walk into that Spurs side, absolute class.  

Enjoy him for whenever he's selected in the next 15 games as he's as good as gone. 

Got to be 50m though.

£50m?  You’re having a laugh.  £30m in a normal market, probably £20m in the COVID market.

FFS. How many times do I have to write this.

He will no doubt have a release clause in his contract.  The value in the release clause will be relative to how much we paid for him.  If the release clause was for say £30m then his agent would say “if you think he is worth £30m, then pay him a salary that a player worth £30m would get. 
So..... as we paid around £8m a relapse clause value would be relative to how much we pain and therefore I’d imagine around £15m tops, but probably less than that. 

£50m?!?! Big fuckingnarf £30m still an arf but a bit less

Do you think the club wanted to give him a new contract just to give him an increase in wages? Nope... to increase the value in the release clause no doubt and that’s probably why he hasn’t signed the revised contract, so he can leave for a figure a lot less than he is worth to ensure he gets a move.

£50m! I'll have a nip of what he's he!

18m would get him.

My money is on £12m