Spurs Match Fred
(02-07-2021, 01:39 PM)Peachy Wrote: Pereira absolute quality....... What a surprise.....

<Shakes head..... >

Showed in 10 minutes he could walk into that Spurs side, absolute class.  

Enjoy him for whenever he's selected in the next 15 games as he's as good as gone. 

Got to be 50m though.
We are basically not good enough and every game is played out disappointingly
(02-07-2021, 01:55 PM)westbromjack Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 01:54 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 01:48 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: After going two goals down... we stop parking the bus and then we look ok.

It's clear we need to attack teams. 

Do us a favour, and line up with a much more attacking formation from here on, Sam.

Trouble is that it’s game over once two down and Jose just plays out the rest of the game.

Huff and puff and plenty of effort today but nothing else for a routine win for Spurs.
Nothing positive for us to remember this non event by and still ONLY a PATHETIC 5 points under the Dudley Dinosaur Sad

There is one positive; one less game before this fucked season is done!

True!
If Allarshite had any integrity he would resign tonight.
(02-07-2021, 01:53 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Play like this for the rest of the season I think we can win a handful of games, obviously won't be enough, but will be a small positive .

Provided were only playing teams that have already won the match and showing no intention of going forward, yes.
(02-07-2021, 01:57 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: We are basically not good enough and every game is played out disappointingly
This is the reality isn’t it?
We'll never win another game under this manager.
Allardyce was probably worth the punt but all he has done so far is prove he is past it unfortunately. I can't comprehend the Pereira decision today. For what possible tactical reason? Does he think he doesn't offer enough protection defensively? But picks Sawyers to play ahead of him. Awful.
(02-07-2021, 01:56 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: I think if that display had happened at the beginning of Sam's reign, their would be a little more positivity about the comments. Unfortunately he's already lost many of the posters on here.

I didn't think it was that bad, and there were some positives. A massive bonus for Spurs was the return of Kane, and they are pushing for four trophies for a reason. They're a good side.

I hope Sam picks the team that ended the game as the starting eleven, as looked more balanced. We're down but not out!

Agree, its picking Sawyers for me. The lad clearly isnt upto it, runs around players rather than make a decent challenge or makes a ridiculous challenge by pushing somone over, weak off the ball, never follows his runner (for first goal) and gave the ball straight to one of their defenders for the counter for second goal.

I really struggle to find a reason why he gets picked to be honest.
(02-07-2021, 02:04 PM)coxy134 Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 01:56 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: I think if that display had happened at the beginning of Sam's reign, their would be a little more positivity about the comments. Unfortunately he's already lost many of the posters on here.

I didn't think it was that bad, and there were some positives. A massive bonus for Spurs was the return of Kane, and they are pushing for four trophies for a reason. They're a good side.

I hope Sam picks the team that ended the game as the starting eleven, as looked more balanced. We're down but not out!

Agree, its picking Sawyers for me. The lad clearly isnt upto it, runs around players rather than make a decent challenge or makes a ridiculous challenge by pushing somone over, weak off the ball, never follows his runner (for first goal) and gave the ball straight to one of their defenders for the counter for second goal.

I really struggle to find a reason why he gets picked to be honest.

Best passer we have in midfield