Spurs Match Fred
(02-07-2021, 01:36 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Pereira sent off for less

I was thinking that meself
People on here saying our players just aren't good enough as if that's a reason not to criticize Allardyce. I reckon there are 91 managers in the league that couldnt have made a worse effort of trying to improve us
(02-07-2021, 01:33 PM)westbromjack Wrote: Only chance we have of getting rid of BFS is to have him walk as he knows that his record of saving teams from the drop is done and dusted. What’s more important to him, the money or his reputation? After not been in work for a couple of years,  I have to believe that the money is more important.

The greedy cnut will stink the place out until he gets his money. Doesn't give a shit......

(02-07-2021, 01:37 PM)woodman Wrote: People on here saying our players just aren't good enough as if that's a reason not to criticize Allardyce. I reckon there are 91 managers in the league that couldnt have made a worse effort of trying to improve us

Massive +1
(02-07-2021, 01:37 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 01:33 PM)westbromjack Wrote: Only chance we have of getting rid of BFS is to have him walk as he knows that his record of saving teams from the drop is done and dusted. What’s more important to him, the money or his reputation? After not been in work for a couple of years,  I have to believe that the money is more important.

I don’t think a management trio of Alex Polizzi, Gordon Ramsey and Lassie could save us now.

Flipper in for Lassie surely.
Pereira. I mean bench warmer. Fuck off Sam
Pereira absolute quality....... What a surprise.....

<Shakes head..... >
We are completely beaten at this level.
The players look totally lost and just want the game to be over as quickly as possible.
Allarshite has only made it ten times worse with his Moneyball tactics.
I don't think he has a clue what to do next.
We have been rubbish for a long long time, but this level of appalling is a very special level that only Allarshite could deliver.
Need to teach Diagne the off side rule.
And the dinosaur put him on the bench in a game we needed to win. Fucking idiot.
put robinson on instead of diagna