Handsome victory for Forest...
Having had a mooch on their bored I'm inclined to agree. Total dickheads.

How they can accuse us of being dirty/cheats without choking on the hypocrisy is mind-boggling
Total shithouses. Typical East Midlands imo.
They were the best exponents of the dark arts of football that I've seen this season. (Not a positive thing of course). It was clearly their tactic to kick Pereira of the pitch, and in the end they succeeded. I was hoping that Billic would mention this post match, but I don't think he did from the interviews I've read.
(02-15-2020, 04:11 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: They were the best exponents of the dark arts of football that I've seen this season. (Not a positive thing of course). It was clearly their tactic to kick Pereira of the pitch, and in the end they succeeded. I was hoping that Billic would mention this post match, but I don't think he did from the interviews I've read.

He has mentioned it
(02-15-2020, 04:11 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 04:11 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: They were the best exponents of the dark arts of football that I've seen this season. (Not a positive thing of course). It was clearly their tactic to kick Pereira of the pitch, and in the end they succeeded. I was hoping that Billic would mention this post match, but I don't think he did from the interviews I've read.

He has mentioned it
Cheers CIM. Fair play then, it definitely warranted comment, because it was so blatant. Slaven was fuming at half time, and rightly so.
(02-15-2020, 04:01 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 03:16 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: And their fans a bunch of tvvats. Almost as deluded as Villa.

They are possibly as bad. They never stop going on about Clough and the 2 European Cups and think they have a divine right to be in the Prem because of this, something which happened 40 years ago now.......

All that bollocks singing "Champions of Europe, You'll never sing that"
Just like Aston Villa you live in the past. I did raise a smile when a bloke next to me chanted "Founder league members, you'll never sing that"
(02-15-2020, 02:37 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: ...in the cuntiest visitors of the season award.

+1. And the moron forest fan that decided to throw things from the top boxes in the Halfords onto the kids seated near the front. Twats on and off the pitch.
(02-15-2020, 03:16 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: And their fans a bunch of tvvats. Almost as deluded as Villa.

Agreed. Great rendition of "you live in the past" by us  Big Grin
They're just a bunch of thugs and a bang average side but sky seem to wank themselves silly over them just Leeds god only knows why.