Handsome victory for Forest...
...in the cuntiest visitors of the season award.
(02-15-2020, 02:37 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: ...in the cuntiest visitors of the season award.

Agreed. They look worse than most we've played. Came for a draw and fluked one.
I said yesterday I’ve not been impressed with them at any point this season. Today was the same. No way they’ll go up IMO
I kind of hope they go up in the play-offs (with us in 1st). They would get embarassed next seaon if they did go up.
(02-15-2020, 02:37 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: ...in the cuntiest visitors of the season award.

Agree. Dirty, cynical team  really hoping the don't go up now.
(02-15-2020, 02:49 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: I said yesterday I’ve not been impressed with them at any point this season. Today was the same. No way they’ll go up IMO

I've said this all season. If you look at most of their games, they nick them points after having no more than 1 or 2 efforts on goal.

Their best players have also been Cash, Samba and Lolley, two of which saved them from a comfortable defeat in the end. We weren't at our best today, but they were still very lucky to come away with a draw.

I can see them missing out on the play-offs though.
(02-15-2020, 03:07 PM)Ampadu's Left Boot Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 02:49 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: I said yesterday I’ve not been impressed with them at any point this season. Today was the same. No way they’ll go up IMO

I've said this all season. If you look at most of their games, they nick them points after having no more than 1 or 2 efforts on goal.

Their best players have also been Cash, Samba and Lolley, two of which saved them from a comfortable defeat in the end. We weren't at our best today, but they were still very lucky to come away with a draw.

I can see them missing out on the play-offs though.

Hopefully they won't make the play offs and will crumble back into obscurity... If not the media will cream themselves at the thoughts of Leeds and Forest gaining promotion... I couldn't handle that love in!
(02-15-2020, 02:58 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Agree. Dirty, cynical team  really hoping the don't go up now.

Yep, even cuntier than cunty Lee Bowyer's cuntish Charlton team.
And their fans a bunch of tvvats. Almost as deluded as Villa.
(02-15-2020, 03:16 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: And their fans a bunch of tvvats. Almost as deluded as Villa.

They are possibly as bad. They never stop going on about Clough and the 2 European Cups and think they have a divine right to be in the Prem because of this, something which happened 40 years ago now.......