Callum Morton
(02-04-2020, 09:06 AM)Three Degrees Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 08:15 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Still no sign of this French lad we signed months ago, Diaby was it, the striker, would love the club to update us on what’s going on there
Talk was he would be available for the 23’s from Jan?

Cuzer

They've forgot to send the paperwork in  Big Grin

In the same envelope as Grosicki’s and Jenkins was too tight for a first class stamp.
(02-04-2020, 07:14 AM)Peachy Wrote: Think it went unnoticed but Callum got a winning goal on his Northampton League debut on Saturday. Beat Macclesfield 1 nil.

I was at the game where he came on as sub last Tuesday, looked very sharp and quick, and won the penalty after nicking the ball off their defender and sprinting through on goal. I can see why Albion took a chance on him, he looks very promising.
(02-04-2020, 02:25 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 07:14 AM)Peachy Wrote: Think it went unnoticed but Callum got a winning goal on his Northampton League debut on Saturday. Beat Macclesfield 1 nil.

I was at the game where he came on as sub last Tuesday, looked very sharp and quick, and won the penalty after nicking the ball off their defender and sprinting through on goal. I can see why Albion took a chance on him, he looks very promising.

I've seen him a few times live but not for a while. Last time was at Bournemouth last season in that efl Cup thing. He scored a goal that night and was up against Mings. 

He looked very light weight and a bit unorthodox but he never stopped running and took his goal well. Looks like he's filled out and grown a bit. 

Hope he does well.