Callum Morton
Gone on loan to Northampton. I get to the odd Northampton game as I live nearby so will probably get to see him play. Anybody any idea as to how's he rated by the club?
Very highly rated, tore us to shreds in the Youth Cup which is why we signed him. Decent at finding space, very good finishing ability. A bit lightweight. He's coming off the back of a big injury layoff though.
What’s happened to the young lad we signed from non league (was it  Cinderford or Chippenham), did he go back on loan?
(01-27-2020, 10:24 PM)mickeypearce Wrote: What’s happened to the young lad we signed from non league (was it  Cinderford or Chippenham), did he go back on loan?

Think he went back to the club we signed him from on loan, or a local non league one we know we’ll... he’s played in the u18s for us too.

He’s a long, long way off at present.
(01-27-2020, 10:24 PM)mickeypearce Wrote: What’s happened to the young lad we signed from non league (was it  Cinderford or Chippenham), did he go back on loan?

Owen Windsor from Cirencester.

Last I heard he signed on a months loan back in November with Taunton Town. Just checked their results since and he wasn't a scorer.

Not sure where he is now. He doesn't appear in our U18 squads.

<edit> just checked his Twitter and he said he was IN taunton starting line up a few weeks back after a long injury lay off.
Cheers for the info guys
Think it went unnoticed but Callum got a winning goal on his Northampton League debut on Saturday. Beat Macclesfield 1 nil.
(02-04-2020, 07:14 AM)Peachy Wrote: Think it went unnoticed but Callum got a winning goal on his Northampton League debut on Saturday. Beat Macclesfield 1 nil.

I hadn't noticed. Just watched it online. Poacher's finish. First to react in the 6 yard box on a corner.
Still no sign of this French lad we signed months ago, Diaby was it, the striker, would love the club to update us on what’s going on there
Talk was he would be available for the 23’s from Jan?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(02-04-2020, 08:15 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Still no sign of this French lad we signed months ago, Diaby was it, the striker, would love the club to update us on what’s going on there
Talk was he would be available for the 23’s from Jan?

Cuzer

They've forgot to send the paperwork in  Big Grin