Louie Barry
Absolutely shafted. Is there any other business where you can agree a sale, someone not pay and then sell that asset on.

Football is fked.

And Harrison and Barry are absolutely 100% villa seal wkers
(02-05-2020, 05:51 PM)billybassett Wrote: Absolutely shafted. Is there any other business where you can agree a sale, someone not pay and then sell that asset on.

Football The world is fked.

Big Grin 
(02-05-2020, 05:30 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 05:16 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 02:01 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 12:33 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 12:26 PM)Statto Wrote: Barry was a free agent having rejected our deal, much as Ferguson will likely be in the summer. The authorities/regs determine the fees/compensation.

The only possible recourse is if we have actual evidence that Harrison or Villa we complicit in sending him to Barca to lower the eventual fee. We knew he'd end up there, it's just proving it that's the hard part.

How long did Harrison know he was going to Villa for before leaving us? You ain't telling me he got a call one day and was gone the next. Wouldn't surprise me if he knew 6 months before.

Barrie refused to sign for us whilst Harrison was in charge and Harrison would have known everything about the deal with Barca. Every small detail. He took that knowledge with him and has obviously stayed in touch with his parents all the way through. 

Did Harrison let Albion know of the clauses to which Barrie would come back so soon whilst under our employment? 

Lots of questions there that need looking into. But as long as I have a hole in my arse no one can tell me Harrison hadn't laid down the plans for this all a long time ago. 

Fucking reaks. Reaks of fucking rotten fish......

You can put what you like in as consideration for releasing Harrison's contract early, but as I said, if he is on a months notice, they just wouldn't bother to sign it. 

Frankly, it's all a waste of time. Even if you uncover evidence that it was all part of a sinister plot, you still couldn't change the outcome. There's no legislation to punish it.

There's no point taking it up with Villa or Barcelona. They only thing we can do is take it to the FA as evidence that the rules have to be changed. Won't help us now, though.
This absolutely.  TBF, the kid is 16 so I won't bother venting any spleen with him, although I agree with Peachy, the whole thing looks a little too tidy to not have been planned. His dad (and he is a whole other story, google him), said he was offered 2.7M (Euros) signing on fee by PSG. Yet they turned that down to go to Barca (no signing on fee disclosed), where he promptly leaves for 3M to villa.
It wants a forensic accountant on the case but the upshot probably is that Barca bung us what they owe out of the downpayment they receive from villa and we don't have a legal case. As you say, we can contact the FA and request in future the rules change, but can do little else.

I'm not saying we can do anything to change the situation but theres absolutely no reason not to alert the FA to what's happened. 

Shrugging our shoulders and doing fuck all just means it will happen again and again. There is a loophole that needs closing with regards to losing players abroad only for them to come straight back again. The sooner the FA and FIFA pull their finger out the better.

I'm not holding my breath though. 

And as for Harrison well he knows what's gone on. I'd thought better of the bloke but he's shown himself to be snide wanker if you ask me. Villa twat.

The issue that the FA can't hide away from is that a million plus has been taken out of the Academy system in English football and gone into Spanish football

Not pretending that the cash is earmarked in that way but its a an easy case to make that its a million quid we might have reinvested in our academy and future England stars

Or perhaps and assuming our Academy does their job properly - well adjusted individuals equipped for a life outside of football - hence a benefit for broader society ?

Money from football redirected into public health and well being? Pffft!

You'll be telling me next that a multi-millionaire american footballer paying £3K to free some dogs made the BBC News website when there are some 553,000 homeless people in the United States on any given (Sunday) night

Dodgy
I’m not going to go through all the previous pages, but there was a big article on the twat in the Daily Express yesterday.
I think enough about Barca, Vile etc has already been discussed.
What I don’t understand in the photo in the paper, at least one of his arms is heavily tattooed.
He is 16, I didn’t think it was legal to have a tattoo until you are 18.
(02-05-2020, 07:04 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 05:51 PM)billybassett Wrote: Absolutely shafted. Is there any other business where you can agree a sale, someone not pay and then sell that asset on.

Football The world is fked.

Billions are made in the city and wall street doing just that
(02-06-2020, 07:24 PM)Supamart Wrote: I’m not going to go through all the previous pages, but there was a big article on the twat in the Daily Express yesterday.
I think enough about Barca, Vile etc has already been discussed.
What I don’t understand in the photo in the paper, at least one of his arms is heavily tattooed.
He is 16, I didn’t think it was legal to have a tattoo until you are 18.

It's 16 in most of Spain, with parental consent.

Not sure I'd let a 16 year old get a permanent tattoo myself, but his dad is a pretty questionable character so...
Latest update on this scam from the Vile:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/f...r-17780620

Pass me the sick bucket....
He looks like he'll fit in there with a shitcut like that.
(02-20-2020, 04:14 PM)Ampadu's Left Boot Wrote: Latest update on this scam from the Vile:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/f...r-17780620

Pass me the sick bucket....

How'd he win an award?? Do they give out smallest wanker of the year awards?
Give the lad a break. I think he will look average in The Cbampionship next year.