Brentford
(07-29-2019, 12:53 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Fulham
Albion
Stoke
Leeds
Bristol
Brentford

No Cardiff?
I don't do predictions, as I always seem to curse, but I am actually less concerned about the scoring situation than most are. I'm convinced we'll bag a 1 in 3 striker soon. And I firmly believe we are already a top six side, so they may push us into automatic.

I think our midfield will score a lot of goals this year.
Albion
Stoke
Leeds
Bristol
Brentford

Seems about right to me as it stands now. Think Cardiff and Huddersfield will struggle (to make top 6).

I dare say that every manager in our league and every set of supporters are bemoaning something about their transfer activity. If we can add the mythical 20-goal striker with a winger and Holgate without losing anyone else then I will be very optimistic no matter what anyone else does.
(07-29-2019, 06:34 AM)aj21 Wrote: 10th. We’ve signed Championship players and lost some Premier League ones. Bilic is a good appointment but you need the players to challenge for promotion. I have concerns about the quality at the back, out wide (unless Phillips stays fit which he wont) and clearly we don’t have a goal scorer. I hope I’m wrong but behind the scenes we are still a shambles.

Thank you Tony Pulis!   Big Grin

(07-29-2019, 07:15 AM)Dumbo Wrote: We’ll be top 6.

If we get in a goalscorer, we’ll challenge for top 2.

We'll challenge for top 2 then.
(07-29-2019, 08:10 AM)aj21 Wrote: I think that’s fair but I’m far from convinced we are going to turn into a good team, the squad still looks unbalanced and while we might have pace at full back Townsend and Furlong are championship players, Gibbs obviously is top class.

We are playing in the Championship this season, so Championship players should be fine
The time for predictions is after 5pm on 8th August.
(07-29-2019, 02:52 PM)Hopalong Wrote: The time for predictions is after 5pm on 8th August.

ay it
Without a decent striker, I still think we are good enough for top 6 . With Gayle or equivalent, automatic promotion should be the target.
(07-29-2019, 01:01 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
Albion
Stoke
Leeds
Bristol
Brentford

No Cardiff?

Nope. They’re shite