How can it be....
(07-15-2019, 12:09 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: This thread stinks of piss

Speak up young man.
(07-15-2019, 01:43 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Speak up young man.

I'm only 58 and refuse to wear damp undercrackers due to incontinence or every little thing posted about The Baggies. Can't wait for the season to start as ever. Thick n thin is what it's about.
(07-15-2019, 02:31 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

Speak up young man.

I'm only 58 and refuse to wear damp undercrackers due to incontinence or every little thing posted about The Baggies. Can't wait for the season to start as ever. Thick n thin is what it's about.

As soon as the season starts I'll get incontinence. I think its the pipes in the Waggon n Osses, where I will be found pre/post every home match...
(07-15-2019, 03:14 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 02:31 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

Speak up young man.

As soon as the season starts I'll get incontinence. I think its the pipes in the Waggon n Osses, where I will be found pre/post every home match...

Loffin. Stay dry sir

I'm starting to think you're into urolagnia ffs.
(07-15-2019, 04:31 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

I'm starting to think you're into urolagnia ffs.

Prefer that to Schizophrenia
Even in The Championship any club aspiring to be at the upper end of the table needs an owner who is sufficiently committed to invest if need be. That isn't to say that tens of millions have to be poured in season after season, because other factors come into play - particularly the amount a club generates from doing good business in the transfer market; something we haven't exactly excelled with of late.

It is important though to know that a realistic level support is there if the need arises. Others have more of an inside track than I do but, speaking only for myself, I have no real idea of what the owner's strategy might be.
(07-15-2019, 05:55 PM)Ossian Wrote: Even in The Championship any club aspiring to be at the upper end of the table needs an owner who is sufficiently committed to invest if need be. That isn't to say that tens of millions have to be poured in season after season, because other factors come into play - particularly the amount a club generates from doing good business in the transfer market; something we haven't exactly excelled with of late.

It is important though to know that a realistic level support is there if the need arises. Others have more of an inside track than I do but, speaking only for myself, I have no real idea of what the owner's strategy might be.

The owners strategy was stated when he came. To leave it run as is. We've been a Prem club for years working under that guise as well as promoted several times. We'll need to be a lot more bent out of shape before he intervenes.
There was a difference under Peace though: whether you agreed with him or not there was never any doubt about his objective - build and protect the value of the club; primarily for his own benefit without doubt, but the club was strengthened on the back of that.

Lai almost seems to have forgotten about us.
(07-15-2019, 06:15 PM)Ossian Wrote: There was a difference under Peace though: whether you agreed with him or not there was never any doubt about his objective - build and protect the value of the club; primarily for his own benefit without doubt, but the club was strengthened on the back of that.

Lai almost seems to have forgotten about us.

Without doubt true. That was the gamble when people were calling for him to do one. Sometimes better the devil you know rather than the green looking grass.