Some of the OTT reaction to last night
Thought our support was abysmal last night no wonder the players were down, only hot behind the team when we scored when they went 1-2 up we went silent again apart for the moans n groans, there was one bloke by us in the brummie right from the off every lost challenge miss placed pass or error was greeted with "your fuckin shite" directed with venom at who ever the offender was, God help us with fans like that.
I’ve just reposted something I put on the Stoke thread at the weekend about where we were 12 months ago.
(02-13-2019, 09:20 AM)Pickle Rick Wrote: I think DM said he thought all eleven were below par last night - but then Forest are decent enough and MON will have them set up as awkward to play against. Also we are bedding in new loan signings plus some youngsters (Harper last night) - I wonder if it is too many changes at once - but that is the reaction to some poor performances and if DM didn't make changes he'd get stick. I'm hoping it will gel again like early in the season and I'm sure DM is too - we need more points at home but our away form  (results wise) is good and hopefully points to getting something good at the Vile.
Top post
Win at the weekend and all the wan whiners will be whooping with exultation.
Spoiled, pant wetting, impatient fannies aots.
(02-13-2019, 07:48 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Should be used to it but in this case it seems a notch up. There was a lot that wasn't great about it but we played poorly and twice found the resolve to claw ourselves something out of it. The last 20-30 mins we also started to ask the sort of questions that have been missing from home games of late. A win would've seen us within 2 points of Leeds same games played and whilst it is frustrating that didn't happen we are still right in the mix. We also seem to neglect that Forest are hardly riddled with shit. Some very decent champo players in that side.

Everyone would've been absolutely ecstatic with 7 from 9 over this week and with our away form as it is that is still well within reach. With the right luck with injuries, we can still go straight up. No doubt.

Redicolous ott reactions from posters three days ago lauding BD and the team. There is a frustration with regards to how we play at home notably we create almost all our own problems by gifting
goals to the opposition but to read some comments you would have thought we were in Stokes position in the league. 

Auto and play-offs are still attainable and Feb was always going to be a really tough month to get results. If we beat Villa then for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth the points haul will be impressive. 

Lastly and this is what really fecks me off about our ‘supporters’ they piss, moan, boo the team for playing defensive football then they piss, moan and boo when DM tries to create a different more expansive possession based football. If you want both a solid defensive team that plays easy on the eye football whilst picking up victories every week may I suggest Anfield or Man City is the place for you? It would be nice to do both like Wolves did to an extent, and it shows it can be done but it’s rarer than a Dingle with a modicum of self depreciation.

Lastly any fan on here that thinks DM will be given the chance by the fans to ‘build something’ over 2-5yrs is living in a land of make believe. He will regardless of who he is have 18mths to prove himself. This bored has never had the finger in the pulse of the match day crowd and never will.
Stato to is dead right , I was sat in woodman in front of some tosser who blames all our players last night it was Holgate , Tosin and Murphy and even Gibbs got a gob full. I know we crap last night but does anyone think this abuse of our players helps,and anyone who thinks we can’t go up automatically is living in cloud cuckoo land ,the championship is not decided in February last I heard it finishes in May. So instead of being ultra critical get of your arses stop sitting in front of the TV and come down the Hawthorns it’s not Pulisball anymore we play some good football ,don’t always get it right but I for one am happy and we never give up played crap didn’t lose.
(02-13-2019, 07:48 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Should be used to it but in this case it seems a notch up. There was a lot that wasn't great about it but we played poorly and twice found the resolve to claw ourselves something out of it. The last 20-30 mins we also started to ask the sort of questions that have been missing from home games of late. A win would've seen us within 2 points of Leeds same games played and whilst it is frustrating that didn't happen we are still right in the mix. We also seem to neglect that Forest are hardly riddled with shit. Some very decent champo players in that side.

Everyone would've been absolutely ecstatic with 7 from 9 over this week and with our away form as it is that is still well within reach. With the right luck with injuries, we can still go straight up. No doubt.

Absolutely agree with this, especially about us asking questions in the last 20 minutes but would also add that at that point Forest looked dangerous on every attack whilst we looked disorganised at the back. If it wasn't for Johnstone saving from Grabban, we'd have gone 3-1 down.

We certainly need to figure out what we're doing at home though, far too many draws recently and we should be sitting in at least 2nd now with a game in hand. Of course, it doesn't help when we have to give every team a goal start from our absolute ineptness to see what the opposition are doing and to completely fall in the trap.
Darren Moore literally stood and watched a repeat of the M'boro game for 45 mins. Negative, turgid, predicatale tactics.

It wasn't working, he didn't change it.

We have been well and truly sussed out. We looked good for 10 mins last night when we upped the tempo and rolled our sleeves up.

(02-13-2019, 09:02 AM)Statto Wrote: Our fanbase is an absolute fucking joke.

Anything but Pulis
I just want us to play football, even if we lose a few games
As long as they pus the effort in, they’ll have my support.

I call BULLSHIT

If nothing else, this team have shown they will keep going to the end and give their lot.

Yet still large sections of our ‘support’ get on their backs after one mistake, boo at half time when we’ve been better in the second half all season and don’t stick with them when they need us.

We have long laughed at our fickle fishy neighbours for this kind of shit.

I came out of the ground last night more gutted by what i saw and heard around me than anything I saw on the pitch.

I came out thinking thank fuck its an away game on Saturday. Anyone who thinks the players won’t be thinking exactly the same is deluded.

You honestly think our lads bust a gut? I see a lot of sideways passing and strolling around tbh.

(02-13-2019, 09:23 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Oh and i'm not one to talk, seeing as I watched it on tv, but the atmosphere at the ground last night seemed non existent.

Because the football is actually boring. 

3 defensive midfielders says it all.
(02-13-2019, 09:02 AM)Statto Wrote: Our fanbase is an absolute fucking joke.

Anything but Pulis
I just want us to play football, even if we lose a few games
As long as they pus the effort in, they’ll have my support.

I call BULLSHIT

If nothing else, this team have shown they will keep going to the end and give their lot.

Yet still large sections of our ‘support’ get on their backs after one mistake, boo at half time when we’ve been better in the second half all season and don’t stick with them when they need us.

We have long laughed at our fickle fishy neighbours for this kind of shit.

I came out of the ground last night more gutted by what i saw and heard around me than anything I saw on the pitch.

I came out thinking thank fuck its an away game on Saturday. Anyone who thinks the players won’t be thinking exactly the same is deluded.

+1 

Seems like everyone around me in the BRE cannot wait for Tosin or Sam J to get the ball so they can throw their arms in the air and go off on one, 1usually fat old fuckers in fur-lined shoes purchased from the back of the Sunday Supplement, gets me down