Liking your friend, but hating their clubs
C
U
N
T
S

THE LOT OF 'EM.
There's a few at my son's football club. Hardly ever go to games and just the typical arrogant wankers when it comes to discussing football. 
I hope every one of them is distraught come Monday. For those going I hope it really is a shit experience. If there are tears of sadness at the game and a broken down vehicle involved on the way home stranding them for hours. Good. 
Fuck 'em. Cunts.
3 Vilers use the social club I go to and you couldn't meet 3 nicer blokes... However they know when it comes to football, as far as I'm concerned, they are utter thunder cunts.
I've been giving it the "come on Franky Lamps" all day. They're deluded cunts.. just hope Derby put them in the bin properly.
Some can be ok, until you get onto the subject of football. Then they turn into uber thindercunts. Fortunately I don't have one that I would call a genuine friend, for those I do know on a personal or professional level I could never wish them well in football, unless there was a direct benefit for the Albion.

I've told the lad work I hope he has a fully miserable day, their coach breaks down and he's left stranded in the pissing rain overnight. He knows I mean it too.
I just want to see some close up tear shots - bastards.
I've said elsewhere that I've noticed a difference in the under/over 40s.

The overs are generally able to be a little bit objective about the games and accept the rivalry, but are cunts when push comes to shove.

The unders have had a supporting life of being top dogs and maintain they don't care and proceed to demonstrate repeatedly just how much they don't care. They are the epitome of the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunt.

I can't help thinking back to last summer and just how close they came to oblivion. If Wyness hadn't pushed for administration and upset him, the mad Doctor would've taken them into the abyss. Any other set of fans would have a degree of humility about that. Not those cunts. They've come back worse than ever. The cunts.
I know lots of 'em. I've got quite a few as mates, good mates even. It doesn't change anything, I've told them I'll be hoping they stay down and they wouldn't expect me to say any different. We'll join forces when watching England, at cricket, at gigs or even just having a beer, but they know full well, I want them to lose on Monday.