Enzo's First Adventure
(04-17-2024, 09:05 AM)baggie_ray Wrote: So, Kushiro, you've been keeping your powder dry since 20th June 2023 (when you were first alerted to this illustrious dump).

Is that right? Bloody hell. That's right after Maresca joined Leicester. I think I was waiting for an email confirming registration that never came, and presumed this was one of those sites that are suspicious of people registering from overseas locaitons.
(04-17-2024, 08:41 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Better send Beijing Baggie over the verify... Wink

Nice article BTW.

Lovely part of the world, that. I’ve played in Sapporo numerous times, Club Counter Action, IIRC, but not yet done Kushiro.

A well researched and written write up on Enzo’s time here. I enjoyed reading it.
(04-17-2024, 09:17 AM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 08:41 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Better send Beijing Baggie over the verify... Wink

Nice article BTW.

Lovely part of the world, that. I’ve played in Sapporo numerous times, Club Counter Action, IIRC, but not yet done Kushiro.

A well researched and written write up on Enzo’s time here. I enjoyed reading it.

Alright Gary Lineker, go house a refugee!
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(04-17-2024, 08:18 AM)garryowensneck Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 07:43 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 07:42 AM)garryowensneck Wrote: A good article, well put together. I remember Enzo as a treasure among a team full of donkeys + Lee Hughes. Brian Little! Football managers are supposed to be motivators, Brian looked like he was having a nervous breakdown on the touchline, up there with Ron Saunders that other Vile cnut as our worst manager of all time.

I understand Brian did indeed have a nervous breakdown whilst at the Albion.
I never knew but recall televised games where the camera panned to him and he just looked completely bewildered.

Wasn't Brian's problems at the club not football related?
(04-17-2024, 09:17 AM)Old Stroller Wrote:

Nice article BTW.

Sapporo's where I live now. Came to watch England in the 2002 World Cup and basically never went home. Only saw one game in our title season - 2-2 v West Brom. Just knew Gardner would score that free kick.
As a complete aside a new Race Around The World has just started on BBC and that was the starting point although they all seemed to fugg off to Honshu sharpish.
(04-17-2024, 09:20 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:

Nice article BTW.

Alright Gary Lineker, go house a refugee!

Spat my tea out at this Ffs
(04-17-2024, 09:23 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 07:42 AM)garryowensneck Wrote: A good article, well put together. I remember Enzo as a treasure among a team full of donkeys + Lee Hughes. Brian Little! Football managers are supposed to be motivators, Brian looked like he was having a nervous breakdown on the touchline, up there with Ron Saunders that other Vile cnut as our worst manager of all time.

I never knew but recall televised games where the camera panned to him and he just looked completely bewildered.

Trouble and stri...
(04-17-2024, 09:28 AM)Kushiro Wrote:

Nice article BTW.

Sapporo's where I live now. Came to watch England in the 2002 World Cup and basically never went home. Only saw one game in our title season - 2-2 v West Brom. Just knew Gardner would score that free kick.

I remember Sapporo when it snows it snows and a giant polar bear in a glass cabinet at the airport. I was only there on a connection flight in December, everything appeared to be in deep snow.
(04-17-2024, 11:56 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 09:23 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Trouble and stri...

Wasn't it a ticketing issue?