Dingle Dawson
(03-13-2024, 08:06 PM)Squid Wrote: Considering he's known for not being the most enthusiastic of characters, the comments feel a little overegged. It smacks of trying to curry favour with the Dingles.

Chances he was asked a load of leading questions and they wrote it for him.
(03-13-2024, 07:57 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: He was always a bit meh but didn’t sulk or fuck off like some did when we went down.

Bit of a storm in a teacup this

Somebody dig out THAT team photo...
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Personally no issue with his comments. We booed his every touch which I felt was a bit much that day as he’d given us several decent years.
(03-13-2024, 08:05 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 07:57 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: He was always a bit meh but didn’t sulk or fuck off like some did when we went down.

Bit of a storm in a teacup this

He did… he tried to engineer an exit in the summer and then pretty much downed tools all season before showing up in the playoffs.

He wasn’t treated brilliantly here by Pulis and co so understand the sentiment.

Decent player for us, but fuck him Smile

This is how I remember it too.

Fuck him .. he can stick his "gold" shirt up his ass. The cunt.
He was shite in that game. BTA ran him ragged.
Jug eared prick
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(03-13-2024, 07:51 PM)Mouse Wrote: Presume it’s the comments about the Fa cup?

“I’ve really enjoyed the FA Cup this year. We had a tough game at Brentford and then the joy of winning the game against West Brom, which was lovely, really good. It was great to go to the Hawthorns in a gold shirt and win – I really enjoyed it”

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/mens-first...this-year/

Ah bless. They won their big cup final against a Championship side who they've not laid a glove on in 30 years. It must feel exhilarating......

Twat
(03-13-2024, 08:24 PM)Dumbo Wrote: He was shite in that game. BTA ran him ragged.

Correct. He was the worst player on the pitch. Sulking twat.
(03-13-2024, 08:12 PM)Topman Wrote: Personally no issue with his comments. We booed his every touch which I felt was a bit much that day as he’d given us several decent years.

This.
Dull player makes dull comments about ex-club. Almost as boring as he is.

Now if GMac had been interviewed I’d have been interested.