Dingle Dawson
Time to remove his photos from the ground after today’s comments.

what a cunt.
What's he say
How great it was to play in gold and black and win at Hawthorns etc
Presume it’s the comments about the Fa cup?

“I’ve really enjoyed the FA Cup this year. We had a tough game at Brentford and then the joy of winning the game against West Brom, which was lovely, really good. It was great to go to the Hawthorns in a gold shirt and win – I really enjoyed it”

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/mens-first...this-year/
In fairness, what is he supposed to say to the Wolves media team, that he hates the Wolves and wishes he still played for Albion? If we signed an ex Wulf I’d expect them to say exactly the same.

Some people really get far too upset over nothing.
(03-13-2024, 07:55 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: In fairness, what is he supposed to say to the Wolves media team, that he hates the Wolves and wishes he still played for Albion? If we signed an ex Wulf I’d expect them to say exactly the same.

Some people really get far too upset over nothing.

This.

Boring man makes boring pleasantries to official club press. Who really cares?
He was always a bit meh but didn’t sulk or fuck off like some did when we went down.

Bit of a storm in a teacup this
Someone could have been killed
Someone should tell him Wolves haven't played in a gold, never mind an old gold, shirt since Methuselah was a lad.
(03-13-2024, 07:57 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: He was always a bit meh but didn’t sulk or fuck off like some did when we went down.

Bit of a storm in a teacup this

He did… he tried to engineer an exit in the summer and then pretty much downed tools all season before showing up in the playoffs.

He wasn’t treated brilliantly here by Pulis and co so understand the sentiment.

Decent player for us, but fuck him Smile
Considering he's known for not being the most enthusiastic of characters, the comments feel a little overegged. It smacks of trying to curry favour with the Dingles.