Racism and the Tories
Hmm. Bloke is given £135 million out of the public purse in the last 4 years by the Government to run a company. Donates £10 million back to the Tories. Result. He’s loaded, Tories have a massive fund to fight the election. Nothing to see here.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...r-firm-tpp

When you read all this you can start to understand why the bell end is a Tory
Someone could have been killed
(03-12-2024, 08:57 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(03-12-2024, 08:29 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 09:34 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: And now we have the biggest donor saying he hates all black women when he looks at Dianne Abbot.

Still, not a racist party at all….

If those comments attributed to him are true then he is not an individual any party should be associated with.

And his money?

And his money.
[Image: GIdhiJcWwAATSBk?format=jpg&name=900x900]

I await the condemnation from the Tory Party and Sunak to step up to his expensively made lectern and condemn the remarks as extreme… I see the awful get off your sick bed and work twonk Stride has denied its race or gender based!
Just a basic acknowledgment that this is a deeply racist party and claiming otherwise was as stupid as we all knew it was at the time. Just not sure that kind of self reflection and humility exists though.
Personally I'll be sitting on my hands and trying to remember the quote about being part of the solution/problem, whatever that was...
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
I’ll take my evidence from who belongs to my WhatsApp group, which is much more substantial
(03-12-2024, 11:48 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Just a basic acknowledgment that this is a deeply racist party and claiming otherwise was as stupid as we all knew it was at the time. Just not sure that kind of self reflection and humility exists though.

It was not my personal experience that the Tory Party was "deeply racist". I would not have been a member of a Party that I considered racist, sexist or homophobic.

I still don't believe the Tory Party is "deeply racist", as illustrated by the front bench for a decade now. Do you think those Tory MPs would be members of a "deeply racist" party? Or that they'd have been elevated to the highest offices in the land by racists? Or do you consider them to be "coconuts"?

I don't.
A fascinating reply, avoiding any acknowledgement of the many clear examples from senior members recently.

That you don’t see exactly why people like Patel, Braverman and Badenoch, who it appears you’re referring to, do sit in a party like yours is something that sums the entire conversation up. And the fact that you refer to them at all as contradictory evidence is quite frankly crass and embarrassing.

Not deeply racist, just a never ending string of unfortunate incidents that make it appear that way, I’m sure.
I’m old enough to remember when posters thought it was boring to point out the cronism that follows the Tories around like a bad smell, with huge public contracts given out to associates and donors. I await the contracts and donation being withdrawn…………… I suspect it won’t happen!