Atmosphere
(02-17-2024, 11:55 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 11:47 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 11:45 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Have you thought about setting up WBA Ultras?

Southampton won because they have a better squad than us… not because a few fans shout nasty things about a team we aren’t even playing.

You would love just a haze of noise in the back ground wouldn't you .

We have a brilliant home record, we lost to a better team that’s it. Shouting F off Wanderers and spending three quarters of the match gesticulating at opposition fans doesn’t make any difference to results. We have lost to Leicester, Southampton, Wolves and Huddersfield and only Huddersfield was a match the team should have done better in.

Don't be so ridiculous, you trumpet. We should be winning every match 5-0, and have a hostile atmosphere, where bottles are thrown at players and our fans run at the away support every game.
I'm not being negative I'm stating the obvious.....its was flat when it should be bouncing before the game .

As for the performance all that has been said on the matter better team won with us chasing shadows .

(02-17-2024, 11:56 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 11:45 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Have you thought about setting up WBA Ultras?

Southampton won because they have a better squad than us… not because a few fans shout nasty things about a team we aren’t even playing.

We have a brilliant home record, we lost to a better team that’s it. Shouting F off Wanderers and spending three quarters of the match gesticulating at opposition fans doesn’t make any difference to results. We have lost to Leicester, Southampton, Wolves and Huddersfield and only Huddersfield was a match the team should have done better in.

Don't be so ridiculous, you trumpet. We should be winning every match 5-0, and have a hostile atmosphere, where bottles are thrown at players and our fans run at the away support every game.

What a cunt .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(02-17-2024, 11:20 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 11:18 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Luckily there's the little drummer boy in the Smethwick End.

You spelt drummer wrong

That reminds me of the nationwide tv commercial which does make me loff.  No doubt there will be complaints about it.

You wear a super dry jacket, boot cut jeans and brown shoes to the game don’t you?
(02-17-2024, 11:57 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I'm not being negative I'm stating the obvious.....its was flat when it should be bouncing before the game .

As for the performance all that has been said on the matter better team won with us chasing shadows .

What a cunt .

Correct  Big Grin
(02-17-2024, 11:12 AM)Cuzer Wrote: As bad as I've known it last night, missed a trick pre game with the Liquidator as you say

It's pathetic really, can only imagine they're shitting the pending fine for the Wolves trouble so trying to comply in any way possible

Early goal for them didn't help but terrible last night, their fans were shite as well and we never got going on or off the pitch

Cuzer

Well, yes. Because we are going to get absolutely hammered for that. It will be eye-watering and we will fully be made an example of. Sadly, I can't argue against either. There were players having to wade into the crowd to rescue their children and the match being stopped for 36 minutes. We can't complain about the MC being closed or no Liquidator after that.

I honestly think that Corberán being sent off would have killed a lot of the atmosphere, because it was only ever going to have a very negative impact.
I thought it was a bit flat but did see some steward action at the back of the Brummie - some fans having a row by the looks of things. I think we suffered a bit from playing the wrong opposition on such a great night for the club - nice to see the place full, though.
(02-17-2024, 12:02 PM)Bristol Baggie Wrote:

You wear a super dry jacket, boot cut jeans and brown shoes to the game don’t you?

You missed the Burberry scarf, lad.
(02-17-2024, 12:04 PM)Squid Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 11:12 AM)Cuzer Wrote: As bad as I've known it last night, missed a trick pre game with the Liquidator as you say

It's pathetic really, can only imagine they're shitting the pending fine for the Wolves trouble so trying to comply in any way possible

Early goal for them didn't help but terrible last night, their fans were shite as well and we never got going on or off the pitch

Cuzer

Well, yes. Because we are going to get absolutely hammered for that. It will be eye-watering and we will fully be made an example of. Sadly, I can't argue against either. There were players having to wade into the crowd to rescue their children and the match being stopped for 36 minutes. We can't complain about the MC being closed or no Liquidator after that.

I honestly think that Corberán being sent off would have killed a lot of the atmosphere, because it was only ever going to have a very negative impact.

You tell me what the Liquidator being played has anything to do with what happened on the 73rd minute against wolves ?
Tony pulis is a wanker 
So are we starting Albion Alpha Ultras or not?