Atmosphere
The club have totally killed it even before a ball has been kicked ....any team coming here must love it ....no hostility whatsoever. 

The powers in charge have stopped the Liquidator in fear of a riot on 75 mins and closing part of the millennium corner where there was a rowdy crowd there .

Yesterday should have been rocking it was flat as a witches tit ..

Big up to the fat bastard steward man handling that looked like a 14 year old kid for flicking the v's at the away end .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
As bad as I've known it last night, missed a trick pre game with the Liquidator as you say

It's pathetic really, can only imagine they're shitting the pending fine for the Wolves trouble so trying to comply in any way possible

Early goal for them didn't help but terrible last night, their fans were shite as well and we never got going on or off the pitch

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(02-17-2024, 11:12 AM)Cuzer Wrote: As bad as I've known it last night, missed a trick pre game with the Liquidator as you say

It's pathetic really, can only imagine they're shitting the pending fine for the Wolves trouble so trying to comply in any way possible

Early goal for them didn't help but terrible last night, their fans were shite as well and we never got going on or off the pitch

Cuzer

It's pathetic cuzer they are weak minded imo ....fuck our own fans .....the way they are throwing people out and suspended season ticket holders there won't be any fucker in the ground.....my pals in corporate are not renewing unless they get a written apology from the club ..
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Luckily there's the little drummer boy in the Smethwick End.
(02-17-2024, 11:18 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Luckily there's the little drummer boy in the Smethwick End.

You spelt drummer wrong
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Have you thought about setting up WBA Ultras?

Southampton won because they have a better squad than us… not because a few fans shout nasty things about a team we aren’t even playing.
We need Russ Abbott.
(02-17-2024, 11:45 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Have you thought about setting up WBA Ultras?

Southampton won because they have a better squad than us… not because a few fans shout nasty things about a team we aren’t even playing.

You would love just a haze of noise in the back ground wouldn't you .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Woodman, why so negative?

I thought the atmosphere was OK. I've heard better, I've heard a lot worse. Ultimately the performance on the pitch dictates the atmosphere. We were awful (Saints were superb) for the first 30 mins or so. That kills atmosphere more than any pre-match playlist.

That being said, there ain't half some morons in the crowd. I love sitting in the Brummie, being the home kop end, so to speak. It just feels right. But I think last night will be my last there for some time. A number of folks around by where I was sat (Block E7) were constantly on players backs right from the off, and just shouting inane nonsense. It really does piss me off.
(02-17-2024, 11:47 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 11:45 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Have you thought about setting up WBA Ultras?

You would love just a haze of noise in the back ground wouldn't you .

We have a brilliant home record, we lost to a better team that’s it. Shouting F off Wanderers and spending three quarters of the match gesticulating at opposition fans doesn’t make any difference to results. We have lost to Leicester, Southampton, Wolves and Huddersfield and only Huddersfield was a match the team should have done better in.