Biggest trouble at the Hawthorns since?
(01-29-2024, 09:19 AM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 09:04 AM)MrFizz Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 08:48 AM)CA Baggie Wrote: Yesterday was handbags in reality.  Had there been police in the area it would have stoped it much quicker; a load of nonsense with people wanting to be the hard man.

Yep. More of an embarrassment than anything. However, some folks got caught up in it though, saw one post on twatter of a lady who was at the front with her disabled child, stewards/police had to get them out of there. Apparently both team captains checked on them to make sure they were okay, and they watched the remainder of the game next to the dugouts. 

These coked-up twats just don't think or care who gets caught up in their escapades.

Unfortunately that’s the part the idiots don’t understand.  

It just seemed more posturing and dancing than actual violence, although I was viewing it from the ES corner by the SME.  

I thought it was great atmosphere and then you get people that take it too far.  Sadly it’s not a new thing for a few things to be thrown across all grounds but the trying to breakthrough to get at the wolves fans was a bit pathetic.  Those that got clobbered with the truncheons deserved it. 

I imagine a few people will be awaiting a knock on the door over the next few days.  How stupid do you have to be to do that in a football ground?  At least it will wipe a few of them from our games for the foreseeable.

See, there’s always a positive!
Yeah, I think there will be quite a few seats in the SME up for grabs once the troublemakers get rounded up.