Predictions for Wo1ve5
O'Neil has intimated he will play his strongest side and I will be pissed off if we don't do the same. Sounds like Okay might be off so if he doesn't play that will be a massive loss for us against the dings. His experience and defensive discipline will be so important. Chalobah would worry me in a cut throat derby game where it requires guts and bottle.

Rumours around Dike too and with Weimann Cup tied we will once again be back to BTA on his todd.

I really want to be positive but they really should be beating us.

Heart - 2-1
Head - 1-2
0-2. Hopefully it's no worse than this. We won't lay a glove on them, sadly.
0-3 can’t see anything but a comfortable Wolves win unfortunately.
(01-25-2024, 11:03 AM)Mouse Wrote: 0-3 can’t see anything but a comfortable Wolves win unfortunately.

Same. Hope we give them a game and put the shits up them a bit, but think they'll have too much (money) in the end.

Whatever happens it will be diluted by the gulf in finances, so no genuine bragging rights for them (won't stop them though, they are so desperate). Won't come anywhere close to diminishing the 1-5 and they know it!
I really want us to win, as yer-know, it's the dogheads. But our squad is depleted, O'Neil has come out swinging already, and you need to be honest - their hundreds of millions spunked squad is better than ours, league tables and numbers can't really lie either.

The only positive here is the potential replay money, since we're skint Big Grin

Baggies 1 - 1 Dingles
(01-25-2024, 12:32 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I really want us to win, as yer-know, it's the dogheads. But our squad is depleted, O'Neil has come out swinging already, and you need to be honest - their hundreds of millions spunked squad is better than ours, league tables and numbers can't really lie either.

The only positive here is the potential replay money, since we're skint Big Grin

Baggies 1 - 1 Dingles

Other than finances we could really do without a replay.
(01-25-2024, 12:35 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 12:32 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I really want us to win, as yer-know, it's the dogheads. But our squad is depleted, O'Neil has come out swinging already, and you need to be honest - their hundreds of millions spunked squad is better than ours, league tables and numbers can't really lie either.

Baggies 1 - 1 Dingles

We can send the yoof to the replay, the occasion will bed them in for years to come.
hard to know what the teams will be, If it was our first 11 v theirs I'd fancy us, I watched the wo1lve5 v Burnley and they really aren't that special, what ever team CC goes with as long as they give 100% we have a bit of luck then who knows...league far more important to us than a good cup run which could deplete an already thin squad so could do without a replay. 1-1
(01-25-2024, 12:36 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 12:35 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Baggies 1 - 1 Dingles

We can send the yoof to the replay, the occasion will bed them in for years to come.

The way our fragile lot collapse and get injured we'll need the kids for the run in!
Baggies 1 - 2 Wulfs
Sponsored by Bet365 - other betting sites are available