Bond
Did you see him leave the pitch today? He stormed off, clearly not happy. It's all very well fans mocking him when he catches one or giving him abuse to lower his confidence just so you can say I told you so but in the meantime when he makes these mistakes don't you think you'd be partly to blame? Picking the team isn't your job, have your say on what you think it should be but whilst we need all players pulling in the same direction then let's get behind them.
Johnstone is fucking shit.
(04-19-2019, 06:47 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Did you see him leave the pitch today? He stormed off, clearly not happy. It's all very well fans mocking him when he catches one or giving him abuse to lower his confidence just so you can say I told you so but in the meantime when he makes these mistakes don't you think you'd be partly to blame? Picking the team isn't your job, have your say on what you think it should be but whilst we need all players pulling in the same direction then let's get behind them.

I genuinely think Johnstone deep down regrets signing for Albion. Had he waited 3 more weeks he could have signed for Villa.
A shame for us too that.
(04-19-2019, 06:47 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Did you see him leave the pitch today? He stormed off, clearly not happy. It's all very well fans mocking him when he catches one or giving him abuse to lower his confidence just so you can say I told you so but in the meantime when he makes these mistakes don't you think you'd be partly to blame? Picking the team isn't your job, have your say on what you think it should be but whilst we need all players pulling in the same direction then let's get behind them.

If that's the case and the fans are getting to him then he definitely needs dropping. If he's making these mistakes because he's feeling the pressure then a few games away might do him the world of good.

Shan needs to make a big decision here. 

Perfect time to give Bond a run imo.
At fault yet again today with a shocking performance. 

He has to be dropped, otherwise he is going to cost us promotion.   If I were an opposition manager I would target him as the weakness and pound our goal.   

3 games will give Bond the chance to get some confidence and the measure of things.
(04-19-2019, 07:05 PM)Hopalong Wrote: At fault yet again today with a shocking performance. 

He has to be dropped, otherwise he is going to cost us promotion.   If I were an opposition manager I would target him as the weakness and pound our goal.   

3 games will give Bond the chance to get some confidence and the measure of things.

Leeds/Bielsa did the same. Shoot on sight.
(04-19-2019, 06:58 PM)Albion Wrote:

I genuinely think Johnstone deep down regrets signing for Albion. Had he waited 3 more weeks he could have signed for Villa.

LOL
(04-19-2019, 09:00 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 06:58 PM)Albion Wrote:

LOL

?????
A tragic performance from someone who has the Joe Hart bug of being convinced he can convince everyone else how good he is.
Also like Joe Hart he isn't