WBAUnofficial
Bond - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Bond (/showthread.php?tid=3213)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Bond - Peachy - 04-09-2019

Would anyone start him on Saturday?

I'd be seriously tempted.

Johnstone cost us at Milwall with a stupid mistake that we never recovered from and did the same tonight (admittedly with Jake's help).

I think he should be made to sit it out and have a think. No one should be guaranteed a shirt after all.

RE: Bond - Albion - 04-09-2019

Would I start him? Yes.

Will Jenkins let that happen? No.

RE: Bond - SW4Baggie - 04-09-2019

Has to start for me.

Looked far more composed than Johnstone in the games against Brighton and has been very unlucky not to get a chance IMO.

Easy to forget Johnstone won the division's player of the month for March, and won us a fair few points, however his confidence looks shot at the moment and a rest would probably do him and the defence ahead of him some good.

RE: Bond - Peachy - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 09:35 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Has to start for me.

Looked far more composed than Johnstone in the games against Brighton and has been very unlucky not to get a chance IMO.

Easy to forget Johnstone won the division's player of the month for March, and won us a fair few points, however his confidence looks shot at the moment and a rest would probably do him and the defence ahead of him some good.

Those were my thoughts

RE: Bond - Duffers - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 09:30 PM)Albion Wrote: Would I start him? Yes.

Will Jenkins let that happen? No.

Why would Jenkins not let it happen?

RE: Bond - Hopalong - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 09:24 PM)Peachy Wrote: Would anyone start him on Saturday?

I'd be seriously tempted.

Johnstone cost us at Milwall with a stupid mistake that we never recovered from and did the same tonight (admittedly with Jake's help).

I think he should be made to sit it out and have a think. No one should be guaranteed a shirt after all.

Yes.  He was brilliant at Brighton. Sam was woeful tonight.

RE: Bond - Pragmatist - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 09:39 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Those were my thoughts

It’s strange how Johnstone looks shite every time Bartley plays.  Just saying....

RE: Bond - Peachy - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 10:14 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 09:39 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Those were my thoughts

It’s strange how Johnstone looks shite every time Bartley plays.  Just saying....

Tbf Bartley had fuck all to do with the first goal mistake tonight or Milwalls first on Saturday.

Just shocking decision making and poor goalkeeping on Johnstones part.

RE: Bond - KratosBaggie - 04-10-2019

I would , yes.

RE: Bond - oldun - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 05:56 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I would , yes.

For most of the season for me, he's very little help to our defense, by very rarely moving off his line, makes the odd decent save, but last night for instance, a long ball to the far post,and he just watches a runner get a header in, and just about scrambles it round the post.